1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God its so hard to look at this guy and not get him. I keep telling myself I'm already all in on 1/6th iron man but he looks so damn amazing :gah:

Wow. Fantastic photos everyone. I've been on the fence about getting this for awhile. I wish Hot Toys could make their Iron Man figures in a way that gave an alternative to batteries for light up features.

And I'm already aware of the soap reactor. That's not what I want.

More like the AoU Hulk, except you could plug the base into the back and then supply power through the base. Just an idea.

Makes me think of HT gets into the 1/4 market with various characters it will blow sideshow premium formats out the water. HT paint apps and detail are outstanding. I can't wait for this piece, I'm also in for the 42 armor, not sure of the 45 yet maybe after release.

Protip for posing him though, when you raise his legs up there are little flaps at the bases of his hips that detach and raise up. Not only do they give you an extra couple millimeters to work with, it helps avoid paint rubs against his torso. You definitely don't want to ruin this horribly expensive $600 toy!

What is it you doubt?

That Hot Toys 1/4th is better than Hot Toys 1/6th. Just in terms of variety and character selection I take 1/6th. Now if Hot Toys started to consistently pump out 1/4th stuff..... I might change my mind. Both scales are great though, I just prefer 1/6th still.

Yeah there's only 5 1/4. But if you compare the 1/6 mk43 to 1/4 mk43 the 1/4 is better.

I still have three payments left but I'm too anxious to have this in hand. Gonna call SSC this week and finish my Flex-pay arraignments.

Back