1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not used to seeing anything that makes this figure look small lol.. How tall is big brother.. 40"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed that trend with this figure. Seems a lot of statue collectors are getting him to go with with their collections!

For me it was the Look(proportions, colour, attention to battledamage etc. I mean the iron studios is nice but is long sold out and goes for about £800 now, this guy is half the price has a switch out sculpt and fits in very well.

For me it was the Look(proportions, colour, attention to battledamage etc. I mean the iron studios is nice but is long sold out and goes for about £800 now, this guy is half the price has a switch out sculpt and fits in very well.

I find it crazy that an inferior looking statue with no articulation or features would cost so much more. Though, of course, that's probably because I'm not a statue guy! From what I can gather, people like statues because they're more natural looking and don't have all the nasty looking seams and joints, and with this figure having very little in the way of noticeable joints and awkward proportions I can see why it appeals.

I find it crazy that an inferior looking statue with no articulation or features would cost so much more. Though, of course, that's probably because I'm not a statue guy! From what I can gather, people like statues because they're more natural looking and don't have all the nasty looking seams and joints, and with this figure having very little in the way of noticeable joints and awkward proportions I can see why it appeals.
The IS mark 43 is very limited i think its 350 or maybe 400 im not 100% sure. so that sort of accounts for its price hike too.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I wrapped the crotch 'stick' with electrical tape and it made a huge difference!!! No siding at all!! Love this figure now!!! Decided Avengers will only be 1/4 scale. Not that hulk or Hulkbuster will be very big (or $$$$$$$$). Lol.

Found the perfect pose:

sQEOfk2.jpg

Back