1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Just put a piece of it in between the crotchgrab thing and iron man's...crotch, and that alone should help a lot. Just a small piece. Ive also used it under his feet to great effect.

Anybody able to hit this pose yet? I'm wondering if there's something I'm not extending. His arm is an inch and half away from ground.

902383-iron-man-mark-xliii-017.jpg

Did you extend both legs, torso fully AND use the button on the back to allow further bend of upper body? There is a review on youtube and it starts with him in this pose. You also have to rotate the left leg almost 90 degrees out.

Yep. Just put a piece of it in between the crotchgrab thing and iron man's...crotch, and that alone should help a lot. Just a small piece. Ive also used it under his feet to great effect.

Good idea about the feet. You just use double sided tape to adhere it to his feet?

Yeah, you can achieve the ground smash pose without too much difficulty if you extend all the right parts. Just have a read through the instructions!

Yep you can do that pose with almost every iron man figure. (Mk1, striker obviously not)

Nope they all do it. The mk3dc in fact has a design that has that pose in mind. But the mk4,5,6,7,942,43 ect all do it. Along with silver cent (mk33) and heartbreaker.

Here's a few of them in that pose (or close to it)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the new III and the War Machine Mark II. As for the rest, are they capable of the pose without disconnecting or partially disconnecting the joints? I own the 42 and the VII and I'm sure the ground pound is beyond their articulation.

Yeah to get it you need to adjust the left leg so it's almost unnatural looking. Flared way out and bent almost like he is in a seated position and the other leg tucked under his torso. Best way I can think to describe it. But there's half a dozen ways to get there. Both the 1/4 and 1/6 will do it. Even the 1/4 from PI will do it.

Yeah they do it with out any modification. Outside of the larger suits (striker and gamma and mk1) they all do it. I've had my Mk3(all three versions) mk2, mk4, mk5,mk6,mk7, mk7 stealth, mk42, mk43, mk33, all in it.

Yeah they do it with out any modification. Outside of the larger suits (striker and gamma and mk1) they all do it. I've had my Mk3(all three versions) mk2, mk4, mk5,mk6,mk7, mk7 stealth, mk42, mk43, mk33, all in it.

Interesting stuff. I think I've got closish in the past with my 42 but I always thought it was way out of range for the older armours with the rubber pants design.

Nope. As you can see above there's the mk6 doing it with either arm. Even the first mk3 does it.
Here it is with the screen behind showing the CG promo art . Looks spot on.

image.jpeg

Just gotta futz with it awhile. The mk7 is a bit thicker then the other armors so it's not easy but it's doable.

Back