1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in, took a quick peek and wow! That headsculpt is fantastic. I have to wait til Saturday give this the full unboxing treatment. With work and the kids my weekdays are pretty hectic. Will post some pics this weekend. Congrats to everyone that has this figure on the way, you're in for a mighty treat

Could someone post a pic of Iron Man next to the 1/4 Dark Knight on an even surface off of their bases just so we can get a size comparison between the 2? Thanks in advance!

Scale Wars

1/4 EB BD T-800
1b8da2c0250c4e7400ecef7fb0564fc1.jpg

1/4 HT BATMAN
176bed74a1aea6d3dae229add6b30617.jpg

18" NECA PREDATOR
0078961f55c85589b8576656ac115086.jpg

1/6 HT HULK
fed1c69a8f74651523ae5cd4bafe18f3.jpg

1/4 PI IRON PATRIOT
af87d1e0f7320d83a5695501f6140f06.jpg

1/4 NECA THOR
ae2f073b2dfe860aaa8b256c1597fa24.jpg

1/4 NECA MASTER CHIEF
a2adcb43f10013002b5946474f936b82.jpg

1/4 NECA PENGUIN
f0df009ac3e911bbcb762075a8515700.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up a besta shelf at ikea for this and Hulkbuster ... Now all I need is to get Sideshow to let me pay the 43 off early. Psyched!

Royce 12, Is this a Detolf? Is all the glass tempered? I plan on putting it in my master bedroom and will secure it to the wall; however, I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and I don't want to risk shards of glass anywhere near them in case it breaks. Thanks!

Yep.. it's a detolf. Yes the glass panels are tempered. All of them as far as I know. To put 1/4 scale figures into a detolf you will need to either remove a shelf or adjust the shelf height to accommodate.

Yep.. it's a detolf. Yes the glass panels are tempered. All of them as far as I know. To put 1/4 scale figures into a detolf you will need to either remove a shelf or adjust the shelf height to accommodate.

Thanks! So simply don't put in top shelf and 1/4 will sit on 2nd shelf and then use bottom two areas for 1/6 scale until they get rotating into my display area in living room.....wife has allotted me a limited space in living room so looking for secondary area to place some.

Finally mine was shipped! I can't wait :)
Why my tracking says it is in Hong Kong? Does Sideshow ship from there too? :dunno

And at the moment it says "A valid ID # (tax, personal, deferment) required for clearance is missing. We're working to obtain this information.", should I worry about that lol

Great pictures guys keep them coming!

Just got my 1/4 scale MK43 the other day and it's easily the most impressive piece in my collection. Very happy. The head sculpt is great!

I'm out of room so I need to get a new detolf to put this guy in. For now it's just sitting on my desk.

Iron_Man2_Small.jpg
Iron_Man3_Small.jpg

Decided to make that first photo a little more interesting lol... :)
Iron_Man.jpg

Everyone's stand with the black curved crotch bar looks so steady! I have plenty of 1/4 scale with stands that I feel are rock solid, but I cannot get this one to feel solid. Are you guys putting the curved part up tight against the middle of the crotch or off to one side. I have adjusted mine several times and If I slight push him forward he slides right off the support and would fall if I didn't stop him from falling.......

Use the grey styrofoam type stuff to give the stand more grip.

Good idea. You mean the stuff that was wedged in all his parts or just any type of styrofoam (like from a pipe insulator)? I would like to see how you all have the stand set up - any pics from behind with pole and crotch support positioned would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Back