1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can any One help me please... i want to know the exact Weight of the Figure with the Brown box so i can determine the Shipping weight...

sideshow says it is 18lbs but this is the Dimensional Weight which it is not helpful ...

some sites mention it is 15lbs and some says 11lbs

i wish some one can help me with this matter to check the shipping cost to my country (not from sideshow) and i prefer in Kg

thanks

I just got another email from SS stating processing will start this Thursday!!!! Maybe it could ship Thursday which typically would get it to me by Saturday.

I'm not sure if this has been answered, but could someone list roughly how big the base is? I want to know if I can squeeze him into my Avengers display.

It was answered

If u use the search you will quickly and easily find it.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Yup same here. 'Item Shipping Soon'

Hopefully mine actually does ship out tomorrow as I've had a few instances where I was charged for something (fully payment not flex) and didn't have the item ship out until about 3 days later. Either way I'll just be happy to add this one to my collection.

I didn't order from SS, but from Popcultcha. They should be receiving their stock by the 12th February.

Was hoping that they would get it at the same time as Sideshow, like they did for the Maria Hill and Thor.

Shipping today and then then the endless hours of posing this figure in one million and one different positions can begin!!! :lol :lol Hope the wife dont mind :(

the ****** Sideshow Support doesnt answer my Mails since 1 week. Also the Chat doesnt work. Wanted to change my flexpay so i get it early but its impossible to reach them. and a phone call is much too expensive from my home country.

If mine ships early this morning I give it a 50/50 chance it makes it to Texas by end of day Saturday.

Back