1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know shipping is different in some areas but please let me know how much this ends up costing some of you. I live in Austin TX and thinking it's gonna cost close to $45.

Bought myself a DSLR Nikon camera & have been taking some photos to practise
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I have this on PO and have seen so many YouTube reviews and this some how looks slimmer and looks more toy like than the prototypes from SDCC. Thinking about eating the lose on the deposit from Sideshow and cancelling this thing.
For those that have it, is it better in person?

I have this on PO and have seen so many YouTube reviews and this some how looks slimmer and looks more toy like than the prototypes from SDCC. Thinking about eating the lose on the deposit from Sideshow and cancelling this thing.

I don't get that impression

c72ddeac6c161c0cf089d94c4c26402c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the best iron man action figure you can buy. It matches up almost perfectly to the Sideshow maquettes, and those are pretty beefy. This figure is not toy like. I mean, have you seen the pics of the figure on this thread?

2015-12-26%2000.26.51_zps59unqpsz.jpg

Back