1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My one nitpick with this figure is the height. The specs say 20" inches for a 1/4 scale. I have HT Bats, Endo and Enterbay Joker/Batman. The HTs are way under scaled with Enterbay, and now this 20" Ironman I fear is going to tower over everything since the EB is just over 18" and the HT bats is shorter than those figures.

I also have the Play Imaginative War Machine II on order so this can have a running buddy when he gets here, and that piece is scaled at 18". I just wonder if HT is oversizing this due to the shorter releases earlier and now is over compensating the size.

Ironman suit is tall. If you put 1/6 joker/Batman with any Iron suit, you will always find Ironman suit is bigger. So its accurate height afterall

The final product photos of the newly-released Iron Patriot cinemaquette just told me that I made the right choice going for QS005 instead of any IM cm's from SSC, regardless if QS005 is more expensive.

To be honest I want 1/4 Batflect

Mark-Wahlberg-Confused-In-The-Happening.gif

Yeah.

I think the next one would be Cap. I'd totally get a 1/4 cap, but is gotta be different enough than a blown up ver of the 1/6 which are already looking quite good.

Maybe give it the eye system like the Batman and interchangeable mouthplates.

This is the ONE AoU figure to have if you are only getting one from that film. Expect it to be stunning...

Man, I really want this too, but for me its $250.00 extra compared to the SS Mark 42. However the paint app on the Iron Patriot has me scared for the SS. May have to bite the destroy my wallet bullet and get this...

Man, I really want this too, but for me its $250.00 extra compared to the SS Mark 42. However the paint app on the Iron Patriot has me scared for the SS. May have to bite the destroy my wallet bullet and get this...

To put the $545 1/4 scale HT MK 43 into perspective; even if you could buy a static model kit and have it professionally painted and lit you'd be looking at far more money to pay than for this. The fact that the HT figure is articulated and detailed to the maximum is just added greatness. $545 is a lot of money, but you are getting a deal for what you pay for this HT masterpiece.

Back