1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered this! :yess:

So darn excited now. First HT figure in years and my first Iron man. A little disappointed they didn't do it in Mark 3, 6 or 7 armor but this will suffice. :rotfl

Looks like I will be ordering this bad boy. The more I read these threads the more I have no choice. i don't care about any other versions. i just want one outstanding IM and this looks like it. As long as the quality is there I'm prepared to spend. Don't want to miss this and be my biggest regret. This has all the classic colours that I want, so a definite buy.

RIP SS Mark 42.

I just pre-ordered this! :yess:

So darn excited now. First HT figure in years and my first Iron man. A little disappointed they didn't do it in Mark 3, 6 or 7 armor but this will suffice. :rotfl

oh This is going to be one hell of a figure to start with :clap You'll never be happy with a 1/6th though :lol

I have some credit at Sideshow to burn and I think it's going towards this guy. I have to agree everything about it looks outstanding.

I think I'm still hanging on to my 1/6 Mark 3 Diecast order though. It's still the most iconic armor for me and I wanted something from the movie that started it all. If they ever do make a 1/4 scale version of it, I'll trade up when the time comes.

oh This is going to be one hell of a figure to start with :clap You'll never be happy with a 1/6th though :lol

Truth to that. I was never satisfied with the 1/6 IMs released thus far, if it wasn't the glossy candy apple red then it was the proportion that bugged me one way or another so I haven't gotten any.

Now waiting to pick up the 1/4 TDKR next week and searching for a decent priced EB 1/4 begins. Think I shall just stick to the 1/4s. :lol

Yep, that's the problem with mark ups. And now it's even worse for our current list of preoders, given that not so long ago the Aussie dollar was even higher than the USD, but now its nowhere near it.

Alot of Americans complain about the price of collectibles, or rather their price increases, but just be glad you don't live outside the States. But I guess it's our choice picking up these pieces.

Yep, that's the problem with mark ups. And now it's even worse for our current list of preoders, given that not so long ago the Aussie dollar was even higher than the USD, but now its nowhere near it.

Alot of Americans complain about the price of collectibles, or rather their price increases, but just be glad you don't live outside the States. But I guess it's our choice picking up these pieces.

right? the exchange rate is in the toilet... ****ing oil :gah: the euro is **** right now, as are a lot of other currencies :ohbfrank:

That part does suck. It's why I would order first day(well I do anyway) just so the price gets locked in.

My best friend and his wife live in Australia. He meet her when we where deployed there. He used to brag about how much more money he made and how good the Aussie dollar was. Don't hear that much these days

BBTS just sent an email that this will now require a $100 deposit. I guess after the movie tonight I'll decide if I bite the bullet on that, flex pay with Sideshow or drop it all together. Really wish it was close the the price of QS Bats but then I guess that's the price of the 1/6 mk43

Back