1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't understand why they do it for almost every suit.

Becuase people complain about and return a "clean" figure if it has a tiny scratch on it anywhere. It's just a lot harder to keep them perfect. If they put a little intentional scratching they don't have to stress about them getting a scratch on the back end.

I wish we had a release date for a 1/4 Mark III without battle damage. If it never comes it'd be a shame to pass on this beauty.

What makes you think a Mk 3 in that scale is coming from HT?

It just seems inevitable now that they are releasing Iron Man in 1/4 scale that they'll release a Mk 3. I could very well be wrong though. I mean, HT would really be milking the franchise to do such a thing. :wink1:

It just seems inevitable now that they are releasing Iron Man in 1/4 scale that they'll release a Mk 3. I could very well be wrong though. I mean, HT would really be milking the franchise to do such a thing. :wink1:

I wouldn't count on it. Could very well happen. But they did one batman. If this sells great I am sure more will come eventually. But they will be years apart I would think.

QS Batman was around forever and it can still find it at or around retail. Stellar piece BTW suffers from lack of more 1/4 pieces, but wonderful with the Enterbay Bats and Joker figures on display. HT needs to have Boba Fett and the M43 to sell well or sell out and we will get many more at the scale which would make the mark iii a likely piece.

If they can't sell Star Wars and Avengers figures the 1/4th experiment is over. I really hope the response is overwhelmingly good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't there the "special edition" which comes with the scarred helmet and the regular edition without?

That's for the 1/6 scale figure. There's only one version in 1/4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre ordered this big boy. Last iron man figure. Really like it. All the others being showcased are tempting (iron legion, Ultron) but this is it for me.

I'm confused. It says does not ship to Australia, but I'm still able to place order. I'm not going ahead right now because of the NRD, not sure if I should.

First order in SS since local distributor was insanely high. (close to a grand). This 1/4 makes the 1/6 look like a cheap toy

This will be an awesome release. Actually love the detail of the suit and enjoy the overall package with the display and Ultron sentry.
1/4 scale is pricier and takes up more space, but are amazin in detail and really are a draw. Love my Batman and Endo and I'll know I'll love my Boba Fett and MK 43.
I really have trouble with collecting lately because I want to scale back. And be very picky with my choices. But a 1/4 scale iron man is hard to pass up. The only other two 1/4 scales I'd get are a Vader and a Classic Predator.

I'm confused. It says does not ship to Australia, but I'm still able to place order. I'm not going ahead right now because of the NRD, not sure if I should.

It's up for preorder with Popcultcha, but I'm guessing that with currency translation and postage it may still be cheaper at SS. But I imagine that it'll be close.

It's up for preorder with Popcultcha, but I'm guessing that with currency translation and postage it may still be cheaper at SS. But I imagine that it'll be close.

Yea AUD is bad atm. I used to get stuff from Popcultcha, but they're so slow in getting stock. I just stick to SSC, I consider it express shipping from them. Like my previous order (Mk 42 Diecast) only shipped at least 6 months after SSC.

Considering shipping is $50, converted to AUD it would be $790 vs Popcultcha's $850.

Back