1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see what you did :D
picture.php
Enterbay+HD+Masterpiece+Bruce+Lee+03.jpg

Wasn't able to resist I guess aye Sab :D

way_of_the_dragon4.jpg

i have an old 18'' art asylum figure.and the head pulls off leaving a balljoint hole.if i was to get this set,thats the route i'd take.even though the blue jacket/balck pants arn't correct for WOTD.its a good compromise for now

would be nice , perhaps even have your asylum fig with the full grey suit. and display HD1008 with white vest n,nunchku :rock

I'm happy for the people who buy & like this figure.
but I'm convinced now, I wouldn't buy it. on the bright side, I'll be saving money. maybe I'll use the money for 1/4 hot toys TDKR & the next 1/4 enterbay TDK batman costume & their 1/4 terminator BD.

:lol fixed... and repeat

:D ...at the risk of thread derailing, I don't get peoples Big Boss love. For completist sake maybe, but everything it does well is done much better in Lee's later movies and its weak points are weaker than other Lee movies....

To bring the thread somewhat back to topic, I decided this shall be my one Bruce Lee articulated figure. Way of the Dragon is my favorite of his Hong Kong movies and the sculpts are amazing.

...although according to Enterbay this isn't actually a Way of the Dragon figure anyway :rotfl

Standard 'Kung Fu' figure :lecture

I think I'm more excited about more BL head sculpts, rather than being excited for a 'Big Boss' figure. Or will it be a 'Standard ice factory worker figure'?

:D ...at the risk of thread derailing, I don't get peoples Big Boss love. For completist sake maybe, but everything it does well is done much better in Lee's later movies and its weak points are weaker than other Lee movies....

:dunno pretty much

Back