1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
481464_393928610686033_1981737751_n.jpg

leaflet inside box maybe ?
Colour pictures? No way! I think its more like one of those HK Toy Magazine pages...

And now a pic with Shadowfla's favourite figure:
1206-00487-001b12.jpg

It should be superb to have the the moveable chest of the god with the design of the wod, maybe is the pic but the arms seems too long (ape effect) :dunno the calm face is better in this last pics...
I still (love) my god's figure...but I don't like the design of the chest and the quality of the material used..and I know his life will be very short...

from this pics the chest is made of rubber how is possible it's not poseable..?

1206-00487-001b5.jpg

1206-00487-001b6.jpg

Last edited:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
heres some pics inhand :D will let you guys decide... hope Stanlore post some pics want to see his pics and his thoughts on the fig. i think is a 1/4 Bruce master piece right there:D

Thanks for the pics Desisandy. Yep, I think I'm going to be happy with my purchase :D

Thanks for the pics Desisandy. Yep, I think I'm going to be happy with my purchase :D
no problem buddy :hi5:i think you,ll be happy when your fig arrive too :D yer am still happy to get this bare bones fig , still a must have for me :lol looks just like a mini Bruce shrunk down to size on my desk. joints not too bad can stand very steady , without the base leg grip.

The calm sculpt is a winner in your pics. How's the leg poseability? Can it do kick poses? Or have a wide standing stance?

Yeah there are some great pics on that link that give you a real idea of this figure.

dsc2412w.jpg

is that a split in the rubber?

Definitely a manufacturing fault. It looks like its been put together misaligned. On the Rambo thread, a few people had similar issues.
....the would be annoying as hell to receive one of those. I believe people had some real issues with EB Customer Service getting their bodies replaced.

Last edited:

Thanks for this. Definitely gets us a look at exactly what to expect.

Sculpts are both amazing. Arguably the 2 best Bruce Lee sculpts so far.

It has the same gaping shoulder holes and weird 'shoulder labia' :D of any jointed muscle body figure.

Looks like some manufacturing faults on the seem of the torso in one shot.

....and everyone is different here but sculpted muscle bodies are weird to me. The muscles look awesome facing forward in a neutral pose but look just bizarre when you put the figure in an action pose and the chest muscles don't move .....not a problem specific to this figure though....and it can be covered here with 2 options (singlet or jacket) which is nice.

I'm still leaning toward buy. I'm over the price.
I would have pressed the 'buy now' button already on this if it wasn't for the Arnie Kim / Blitzway announcement. A gigantic Bruce statue by Kim is too much of a lure to me....

Hey Guys...

Just took him outta the box this morning.

Pic quality... yeah... bad lighting iphone pics. Grouchy actually looks pretty good in person. But taking pics, you can't have pics taken from a shooting down perspective, you need to shoot up. In person it looks pretty nice.

Grainy like, 8mm grindhouse quality. Ok here we go.

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Last edited:
It seems to pose fine. I think it's more flexible than some peeps thought it would be. Thanks for the pics Stan :D

thanks for the pics stan! Can you show or tell us how much you can move his legs outwards and up? can he pull off a 90 degree forwards?

thanks for the pics stan! Can you show or tell us how much you can move his legs outwards and up? can he pull off a 90 degree forwards?

i tried and he can do a perfect lined up side kick pose.

its just.. i couldn't balance him with that one leg in that pose, so i didn't snap a pic in that position.

As far as the articulation.. its pretty much the same as the old BL bodies. Except its slightly better because of the moveable wrists.

The elbow joints are pretty stiff but moveable. The hands are easily swapable... not like the 1/4 Joker which was a nightmare.

Ah thanks! Looks like that flimsy ring stand doesn't help much if you want to pull off a side kick pose.

Back