1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i'm looking forward more to the big boss (sorry crisp munching figure) than i was/am with this.the calm sculpt is awesome but for a high price is a bit of of a let down.people want a big boss as its BL 1st movie and really set himon the road to fame,and changed the way of action films.

I think these are the two best Bruce sculpts ever made and look like him from every angle.

....and will most likely be topped as soon as we see Arnie Kim's 1/3 (I'm guessing size) Blitzway statue :D

Why would they be doing 1/3? PFs from sideshow are usually 1/4. So why would these not be any different? If they did 1/3 the price would be really high because 1/3 is really big.

Why would they be doing 1/3? PFs from sideshow are usually 1/4. So why would these not be any different? If they did 1/3 the price would be really high because 1/3 is really big.

Cause Blitzway said "LARGER FORMAT", Breaker heard a "rumor" from someone it will be 1/3, and because "supposedly" Enterbay has locked up the 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures licence of Bruce Lee.

I also agree that 1/3 or bigger is unrealistically big for most collectors. Unless they limit it to 500-1000 pcs, i don't see it selling out easily. The price on this piece off putting? Try a 1/3 Polystone statue. It might double this !!!

maybe multi pac different flavour crisps yumyum :D Chrisssss go buy this 1/4 kung fu suit Bruce now. do it nowwwwwww u need this. go EB website press buy look into my eyes @_@ press buy. joke :D seriously i think later on others might stock this and might pass on saving. the EB DK figs sold for 325 on some sites, dont know true or not some guy posted the price. :dunno

Cause Blitzway said "LARGER FORMAT", Breaker heard a "rumor" from someone it will be 1/3, and because "supposedly" Enterbay has locked up the 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures licence of Bruce Lee.

Oh ok I did not realize that, this now makes sense.

I also agree that 1/3 or bigger is unrealistically big for most collectors. Unless they limit it to 500-1000 pcs, i don't see it selling out easily. The price on this piece off putting? Try a 1/3 Polystone statue. It might double this !!!

My point exactly it will be very expensive like cinemaquettes.

i would like a full size bust of bruce (a really good one) to go with my neca brandon/crow one.the ones out there dont do much for me.
@desisandy..had the WOTD figure been just that little bit cheaper or movie scene accurate,the buy it now button would already be pressed.that's is whats holding me back..:(

Arnie Kims Bruce no doubt will be good, is still nice to get a great sculpt of Bruce from other sculptors, these figs are now like art collection :D pity we didnt get a Rovo Jin take . its going to be hard to say no to a Blitzway Bruce though.:D

love the calm sculpt on this.and as a single head figure for $100 less i would have snapped it up.the rest of the set is redundant (untill EB do a body/outfit) release like the RM-X...more$sss to spend on it.

love the calm sculpt on this.and as a single head figure for $100 less i would have snapped it up.the rest of the set is redundant (untill EB do a body/outfit) release like the RM-X...more$sss to spend on it.
yer the calm sculpt is freaky real, spot on. Larry is rubbing his hands waiting to recieve his i know :rotfl will be waiting to see his pics and poses. by the way Stanlore does the head fit the HD1003? i dont have my HD statues with me.:D Anyone at all tried putting the head on HD statue let us know :wink1:

well as its almost xmas:exactly:..i just treated myself.(YEAH I PUSHED THE BUY IT NOW BUTTON:horror).not rubbing my hands (looking at empty wallet :slap gonna try my art asylum with mr grouchy.if i'm not happy wil part it and maybe some other bits and get some £s back.i'm leaving me HD1003 as is.

well as its almost xmas..i just treated myself.(YEAH I PUSHED THE BUY IT NOW BUTTON).gonna try my art asylum with mr grouchy.if i'm not happy wil part it and maybe some other bits and get some £s back.i'm leaving me HD1003 as is.
:horror congratz buddy:hi5:yup its Xmas treat ur self . yup if not look good with grouchy, sell am sure it,ll fetch nice bit $$:wink1: fig looks real good with calm sculpt and kung fu suit , looks just like the real Bruce Cris u be glad inhand is stunning .

well as its almost xmas:exactly:..i just treated myself.(YEAH I PUSHED THE BUY IT NOW BUTTON:horror).not rubbing my hands (looking at empty wallet :slap gonna try my art asylum with mr grouchy.if i'm not happy wil part it and maybe some other bits and get some £s back.i'm leaving me HD1003 as is.

LOL so you caved well I can't say I blame you, even if you can not get the iconic pose at least you have the best mass produced figure of Bruce Lee.

1206-00487-001b2.jpg

Likeness looks pretty much spot on here IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, you never know Chris. You might not even bother with the hassle of trying to sell parts of the figure once you get it. You might get a "Meh, this is paid off already, might as well keep it intact" attitude. Even if you're still not a fan of the grouchy sculpt 'in hand' :lol

good point larry.i can keep the box etc.packed in the loft with the rest of my EB BL boxes.nice and safe.just to keep the whole collection intact.

the kung fu suit is silky smooth and soft , the whole suit hangs on the fig like real clothes, pics just not capturing it. :dunno

good point larry.i can keep the box etc.packed in the loft with the rest of my EB BL boxes.nice and safe.just to keep the whole collection intact.
Then sell it all if the Blitzway statue turns out to be a 'must have' :lol
the kung fu suit is silky smooth and soft , the whole suit hangs on the fig like real clothes, pics just not capturing it. :dunno
Really? Maybe you're right, pics might not be capturing it. Sounds good though.

Back