1/3 Sharper Image Spidey Statue $100 + free s/h!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff, thanks for the picture. I was clicks away from ordernig it but now not very impressed on how it looks. What are your suggestions Gru? To order or not to order? :dunno

Interesting stuff, but if I had the extra $100 to spend I could think of a ton of other things I'd rather buy right now. :google

I actually bought Spiderman a couple of months ago and then sold it the same day. It just looks like very cheap quality...I am waiting for Sideshow to release one.

I may be going against the grain, but it looked worth 100 to me so I placed an order. I'll render my judgement when it arrives.

Nope I got one too (ordered yesterday), and I received my shipping notice today! Wow, I am VERY impressed with Sharper Image so far, 2nd Day Air for $14 and next day shipping, can't beat that! :banana

Darklord Dave said:
I just bought a Dobby! Damn you all!

The Spiderman just wouldn't fit in with my stuff, I'll hold out for SSC's PF version.

But I've seen the lifesize Dobby in person and he's really well done. And for that price...

Me too. I couldn't resist. Damn you. (Thanks for the coupon Tom&Shell)

Wow, my Spidey just arrived! I only ordered the freaking thing yesterday morning! Kudos to Sharper Image for getting it out so damn fast.

Is the peice Sideshow quality...no way. It it impressive...indeed. Is it worth 100 smakers...oh yah. The problems are mainly with the paint job...and the lack of quality is only really apparent at a very close-up level. For me, the size and pose far make up for the paint qualty...at the $100 price point at least. Now I must decide where to put it.

wicket87 said:
Wow, my Spidey just arrived! I only ordered the freaking thing yesterday morning! Kudos to Sharper Image for getting it out so damn fast.

Is the peice Sideshow quality...no way. It it impressive...indeed. Is it worth 100 smakers...oh yah. The problems are mainly with the paint job...and the lack of quality is only really apparent at a very close-up level. For me, the size and pose far make up for the paint qualty...at the $100 price point at least. Now I must decide where to put it.

Exactly! 2nd Day Air, became overnight for me! :banana Good summary of the piece, my son loves it - it is HIS after all :D . I would have been miffed had I paid retail, but for $100 it is a no-brainer. Only 1K of them too. :wacky

Dave did they send you a tracking number or anything? I ordered Dobby also

Nope, no tracking or anything - arrived UPS 2nd day air. Sharper Image is in San Francisco though, so I'd imagine he didn't have far to go to get to me.

They sent me tracking on mine. Also, if you go to sharperimage.com you can check your order status there as well. That is where I saw my tracking numbers first.

I got a tracking number sent after it arrived. I'm in Indiana so I was pretty impressed. The thing actually arrived 23 hours after I ordered it.

Darklord Dave said:
Nope, no tracking or anything - arrived UPS 2nd day air. Sharper Image is in San Francisco though, so I'd imagine he didn't have far to go to get to me.

Mine said it had come from Arkansas, but again lightning fast! :google

I've had my Spidey for a while, and my Shrek & Donkey arrived today! :banana

First of all the box - it DWARFS any and all other boxes. :horror
Bigger than AT-AT box. Cave Troll box, or Attakus Hulk box.
Second of all, the statue is ridiculously huge as well! :google

shrekhuge0069cp.jpg

shrekhuge0035bq.jpg

It is well worth the $80-$100. May not be "museum" quality, but sure does
stand out, and for the price vs. size/weight ratio, it is an absolute steal.

JS :banana

Back