26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is now half price on their site $299.99
Where?
(Sorry first thread... hoping all type of statues are welcome in the general thread. If I am mistaken please let me know.)

Sony just launched a new 26" Kratos Statue.

It is a mixed media, has metal chains, cloth, and leather straps. Seems to be roughly 1/3 scale.

They are doing a sale for pre-orders... nor ally $599, now $499 (plus a free GoW shirt). Pretty good considering the scale and quality.

I have one of the Delsin Rowe inFAMOUS Second Son statues from the same studio (Sony's internal Fabrication Studio) and it is amazing (best 1/6 scale detail I have ever seen, though to be fair my statue collection is fairly limited... but that statue is only $150 to boot) so I know this one will be as well.

Playstation Gear Store Kratos Statue

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-07.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-06.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-08.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-02.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-01.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-04.jpg

They posted a teaser trailer for it too:

Gesendet von meinem Oneplus 3t

For Half Price I decided to order one also.
Funny they charged me $20.00 for shipping and I had to pay more for tax $30.00

Re: 26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

"It is before the 1st pic you quoted"
@PermaG

Because I'm from Germany I got automatically forwarded to the German page, so I can't see the offer or order the statue. :-(

Gesendet von meinem Oneplus 3t

For Half Price I decided to order one also.
Funny they charged me $20.00 for shipping and I had to pay more for tax $30.00

Lol.. I was hesitant at regular price. For half off it's a no brainer! 1/3 statue for $300!! WHAT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe this is still in stock on sale for $300 on the PlayStation gear store. It's an absolute steal at that price.

26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Quick shipping too! This guy is a beast! Big and heavy. Paint job is very clean and the ash skin tone looks great in person. I'm glad I didn't miss out. I wanted a Kratos piece but I was underwhelmed by the pictures. Completely different story now.

e24ecd0291c1b31cbd1d940c5f756144.jpg

7badb7d7e1dec1bca9416600ee777249.jpg

80639dfd8695ca3ddcae09ac3b02c766.jpg

cb8a138a62ec0def4395d466c78ee27f.jpg

90703daab424dae781fdb8cf4462c98e.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one of these early on when it was for sale for 499.00. I think this piece is great in all respects and don't at all regret the 499.00, but 299.00 would have been very sweet, indeed. I'm still glad to own it today.

Ryan

It really is a great piece and worth the $500. That was still a great price for the size. Kind of sucks that these are clearly not moving as fast as they would like. I was hoping to see a God of War 3 version of Kratos with the scars, armor and interchangeable weapons. The performance of this piece may have killed any chances of a follow up piece.

Probably due to where you live. You are not in the US I take it?

I know they were originally trying to get some into retailer that ship in the EU... but not sure what has come of that. I will try and find out for you and I will reply back if I hear anything.

I know they were originally trying to get some into retailer that ship in the EU... but not sure what has come of that. I will try and find out for you and I will reply back if I hear anything.

Yes I'm not from US
Thanks man :wave

I ordered :)

Re: 26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

I ordered :)
How have you done that when you're not from the US?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Did your item arrive safely when you used this forwarding carrier..where did you ship it if i may ask..because i have been searching for something similar to ship this kratos statue to Qatar middle east

Back