26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did your item arrive safely when you used this forwarding carrier..where did you ship it if i may ask..because i have been searching for something similar to ship this kratos statue to Qatar middle east

Now more than one year I'm dealing with them with no issue at all
Ship to UAE

Awesome man..i ve been looking for soemthing like this..if you dont mind hiw much was the shipling cost? And which carrier yiu used

Hey guys,
surprisingly, it's STILL ON SALE ($299.99) and STILL IN STOCK.
So I bought one. Shipping to Canada was hell expensive ($150 with custom charges) but it was worth it.

I made an unboxing and review video, in case anyone is still interested. I show the statue beside Kratos on Throne and you can see the skin texture at the end of the video.

Here is a little pic for you guys:
89a5a7e122c0a84a52c76afaba2fcca5.jpg

It really is a shame that this thing is still in stock. Kiss my hopes for a GOW3 version goodbye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of my first proper statues. Deal was too good to pass up and he looks awesome! *edit* mine is 3/500!

I just received mine today and am a bit blown away by what I got for $300. I think this is a steal even at the original $600 MSRP in today's market where a standard PF runs around $500.

This is my first 1/3 piece, and I didn't think I'd be overly impressed with the size because he's only one inch taller than my Batman PF. I was wrong - he is absolutely enormous! I have a better appreciation for arguments that people have made in saying that height is only one dimension of a statue's size (something I've heard quite a bit by people defending the size of the Killer Croc PF).

He isn't just big either, as the quality seems quite good upon initial inspection. The lighting where I have him isn't great at the moment, but the paint seems to be good, as do the mixed-media elements on the piece.

I highly, highly recommend getting him if you are a fan of Kratos. The value at $300 is absurd, and this piece even features a low ES of 500.

I just received mine today and am a bit blown away by what I got for $300. I think this is a steal even at the original $600 MSRP in today's market where a standard PF runs around $500.

This is my first 1/3 piece, and I didn't think I'd be overly impressed with the size because he's only one inch taller than my Batman PF. I was wrong - he is absolutely enormous! I have a better appreciation for arguments that people have made in saying that height is only one dimension of a statue's size (something I've heard quite a bit by people defending the size of the Killer Croc PF).

He isn't just big either, as the quality seems quite good upon initial inspection. The lighting where I have him isn't great at the moment, but the paint seems to be good, as do the mixed-media elements on the piece.

I highly, highly recommend getting him if you are a fan of Kratos. The value at $300 is absurd, and this piece even features a low ES of 500.

Nice review. It’s amazing right!?!? $300 for a statue with a build quality of old school statues. No cheap plastic stuff going on here. This statue is HEAVY. Great detail and of course they nailed the likeness.

Congrats on a great pick up! I recommend all Kratos fans to RUN out and pick this guy up.

Re: 26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Nice review. It’s amazing right!?!? $300 for a statue with a build quality of old school statues. No cheap plastic stuff going on here. This statue is HEAVY. Great detail and of course they nailed the likeness.

Congrats on a great pick up! I recommend all Kratos fans to RUN out and pick this guy up.

Thanks!
Indeed, amazing statue, especially at that price.

Arrived yesterday. Couldn't believe the size of the box. The UPS guy looked pretty miserable carrying it up the stairs. :lol

This thing is incredible! I had the 1/3 Arkham Knight Batman from Prime 1 for a short while. Paid $900+ for that and I was nowhere near as satisfied with it as I am with this statue at 1/3 the price. Now I seriously can't believe it's still up for sale. To be fair, I don't think the pictures that they posted do it justice. They should have shown someone standing with it so that buyers can get a better sense of the scale.

I wonder if the ES is really 500. Clearly there are more than 500 GOW fans willing to buy a 1/3 scale statue. It would be really shocking for them to have this much trouble moving 500 of them and it has been half price for months now. Is it just poor marketing? Would they have been long sold out if sold through Sideshow or BBTS?

I think their choice of selling it exclusively through the PlayStation Gear Store was exceptionally misguided. They're trying to market this to an audience that balks at a video game console costing $400. I imagine if this had been listed on BBTS or SS it would have sold out by now, even at $600. At $300 it would have sold out in an instant.

Though I'm sure another issue was them releasing the statue when God of War fandom wasn't at an all time high.

I think their choice of selling it exclusively through the PlayStation Gear Store was exceptionally misguided. They're trying to market this to an audience that balks at a video game console costing $400. I imagine if this had been listed on BBTS or SS it would have sold out by now, even at $600. At $300 it would have sold out in an instant.

Though I'm sure another issue was them releasing the statue when God of War fandom wasn't at an all time high.

I agree with both points. Done properly they would have burned through 500 pieces in no time. To piggy back off of your second issue concerning fandom at the time, they also chose the most simply designed and bare-bones version of Kratos. God of War 3 Kratos could have been spectacular complete with the scar across his midsection, armor and multiple switch out weapons.
d3956043cf530f8a03ed05b53b8c535b.jpg

Unfortunately they started with the Ascension version to leave room for future version that we will never see since this one flopped so badly.

Last edited:
Back