26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

I agree with both points. Done properly they would have burned through 500 pieces in no time. To piggy back off of your second issue concerning fandom at the time, they also chose the most simply designed and bare-bones version of Kratos. God of War 3 Kratos could have been spectacular complete with the scar across his midsection, armor and multiple switch out weapons.
d3956043cf530f8a03ed05b53b8c535b.jpg

Unfortunately they started with the Ascension version to leave room for future version that we will never see since this one flopped so badly.

That would have made for a spectacular statue. I'm amazed anyone would bother to make an Ascension statue at all. I bought this one because of the irresistible price and because it looks like Kratos from the original God of War. Ascension is the only God of War game that I never had an interest in playing.

Re: 26" 1/3 Scale Kratos Statue by Sony's Fabrication and GoW Dev Team

Probably wanted to sell 500 Ascensions first and move on to GOW3 where they could sell 1000 or more. If they started with GOW3 no one would ever be interested in buying any of the earlier versions. Just a guess but it makes sense to me.

Very confused about that 500 ES. The sideshow page says it’s sold out but clearly there are more still available directly from Sony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So SS shows the total ES of 500, not their piece of that total. Got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back