1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, just a update, why this takes awhile to produce, basically it is jsut me along with 20 other projects, I want it to be perfect, that means I had to find the correct thickness of hair, eyeball size(not painted) seamstress, do the sculpture, get it scanned, and that is just the small part of it.
he is coming together and it will be correct
the hair is real hair but not human,(sort of makes you wonder)
the eyes are all custom made. the paint job will be based upon the individuals request. the edition size is a handful.
this is just a side projects I will share with a few people. all in house .
just keeping you guys updated.

Here are some more pics of the 1/3rd, some revisions will be made on the jacket but I cant be more happier, Ryan did a EXCELLENT job.

shoes are perfect the project is coming to a wrap,with the new more improved likeness , this should be a really cool piece.
IMG_92972-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF3172.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF3174.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_93122.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_93052.jpg
[/IMG]
039-13-1.jpg
[/IMG]

more pics
DSCF3176.jpg
[/IMG]
I found the exact same fabric as the original liner and the orange will be replaced with that.

That vest is a work of art.

I honestly typed "work of art" at the same time as azurepred.

It's more than amazing to think that I'm in on something like this, especially since Christopher Nolan getting one. It is truly an honor sir. :bow

I so regret that I werent able to get one. If anybody is ever going to sell his let me know..:slap:(

I wouldnt hold your breath :lol

The fact Nolan is taking one of these i would imagine makes an already astonishing piece even more astonishing!!!

I already thought this was the ultimate collectible, but knowing Nolan is on it just makes the sentimental value go off the roof even more which I didn't even think was possible.

Back