1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/30 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

just opened this thread - holy ****!

Any new updates on this? It's really stunning to see something like this being made.

Also, this is going to be stupid question, but when you guys say 1/3 scale does that mean it's just like the head and shoulders or am I just sounding completely stupid here?

I know it's been said a billion times in this thread but that is fantastic. the hair is the perfect color and consistency, the face is painted incredibly well. It's not 100% but i'd say its like a 99.9. That likeness is mindblowing. You sculpted that from looking at pics? damnn

WOW guys thanks for the compliments! it feels good.
well I have been working on the lisence issue with WB and DC for
Chris reeve , Joker and a few others,
currently I'm working with Hollywood collectibles doing a 1/1 Bruce lee,
this should really blow the Bruce lee collectors away as it is a bit unique from teh normal bust sizes and base designs .
OI will have pics in a month to post.

Thanks again!
By the way the 1/3rd will definatly go , but I have to make sure I get every last detail sorted out before I have it scanned to 1/3rd scale.

this should really blow the Bruce lee collectors away as it is a bit unique from teh normal bust sizes and base designs .

Thanks again!
By the way the 1/3rd will definatly go , but I have to make sure I get every last detail sorted out before I have it scanned to 1/3rd scale.

Great to know Bobby!

Put my down on the list for one of these 1:3 jokers!

Please let us know the details once finalized. Once again, AMAZING work i cannot wait!

Thanks again!

Fantastic - I'm hoping the licensing comes through. I still pulling for a 1/3 scale Reeve rather than 1/2...

Hey guys I just wanted you guys to see Bob's fantastic new Ledger Joker sculpt... The best sculptor on the planet
IMG_4192-1.jpg

IMG_4189-1.jpg

wow, thats amazing! is there any update on if/when these might be available to buy and how much approx? that looks like it will be the ultimate collectable!

Thanks guys, yeah i have to fix the ears, I must have pushed them in when I was moving the clay. quick fix.
1/3rd pics coming soon.

1/3 still available buddy? :)
I'm really really interested ;)
Can you a little bit explain how you do the hairs please? :)
thank you
Nicolas

Back