1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/30 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Unbelievable workmanship! Can we see some detail shots, especially of the eyes? I like how you have them properly dark and not so light colored. His eyes look really dark in most of the movie. You've gone and captured the man, his head, and just brought it to life again! AMAZING! :bow

I don't want to speak for Bobby, but I think it's safe to say it'll be a lot more than that.

right i understand thats why I dont want to go and tell him im in and then backout because the price is too steep, thats why I am throwing my limit out there now. Craftmanship like that and how talented an artist he is I totally expect it to be higher. It is just wishful thinking.

wow would you ever go into production making these? I'd love to buy one

So freaking amazing.

Did you steal those clothes from the wardrobe?

:lol

Hi Guys, Thanks ! the 1/3rds will be a full body, I will be making sure the likeness is as extreamly close as possible, so when the 1/3rd figure gets back i can do changes in a day as well as the mold.
The next 1/3rd is Reeve.

I cannot wait for this one I have my money in a savings account awaiting this piece of brilliance

Now I here of a bobbyc reeves 1/3, Hey bobby put me on that list as PLEASE, u can count me in foe any 1/3 u put out, Thanks

Hey bobbyc,
Quick question, will these 1/3 pieces have real hair or will there hair be sculpted?

Hi Guys THa nks for the great compliments, I plan on taking these to a new level. they won't look like dolls , they will look like shrunken down people.
inserted acrylic eyes, not painted, correct hair thickness properly inserted.
eyelashes , nose hair . etc when photgraphed they will look 1/1 scale.
not sure of the price yet. it is costing me a small fortune to have these proto's made.
will keep ya posted on everythign
Thanks!

Hi Guys THa nks for the great compliments, I plan on taking these to a new level. they won't look like dolls , they will look like shrunken down people.
not sure of the price yet. it is costing me a small fortune to have these proto's made.
Thanks!

Wow amazing I cannot wait for these

You certainly do have talent!!!
Damn...can I say I'm tempted to have one of this busts?

Thanks!

to be honest bobby, i dont think u need to go to the extremes of nose hairs, and eyelashes and such cause i know a lot of us would like to get one of these, but we also know if yur going to go to these extremes, the price range will be way too far out for 98% of us............i know i would like one! but anything over 2k is prolly too much imo for all of us.

to be honest bobby, i dont think u need to go to the extremes of nose hairs, and eyelashes and such cause i know a lot of us would like to get one of these, but we also know if yur going to go to these extremes, the price range will be way too far out for 98% of us............i know i would like one! but anything over 2k is prolly too much imo for all of us.

the more extreme the better Imo

Depends how much detail we're talking about per the proposed price. All that detail does sound very enticing, i'd probably pay it if it looked EXACTLY like a shrunken down Heath in every way, probably get rid of a figure or two and some militaria to help fund it. But that does sound like extreme detail, so not cheap in the slightest, but i'd rather see a perfect piece than a nearly perfect piece, regardless of price. I just want to see someone absolutely NAIL him in a smaller scale, would be a MUST have for any fan :) The 1:1 is already pretty dead on

Back