1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is destined to be a grail among grails... congrats to those getting this. And of course congrats to BobbyC for the amazing work :rock

The previous thread had more details on the base and mentions a special box for these. Any new info on this?

Also curious how the hair will hold up during shipping. I would have emailed you but I figured others would be interested in these points as well.

And, of course, it's looking amazing. The Christopher Nolan news really puts it over the top. I'm really psyched!!!:yess:

I do have ideas on the base but still in the works,Box art is now pending I did have some artist draw some designs up , but I don't like any of them.
those will be the last of my concerns.
This is a tremendous under taking just for a few people to handle ,but it is coming out in flying colors.

Can't wait....everything looks amazing, the head sculpt, the paint, the costuming.

Hopefully I'll have mine right around the Holidays.

:hi5:

Any new updates, Bobby? Just checking.:peace I'm guessing you're waiting for the clothing.

I've been watching all the action from the 1/6 scale thread and was getting jealous.:)

some good news, I have the rest of the shirts and ties coming this week, I have the socks next week, the jackets have been sent to me as well as the vests, working on the base design now and the new Joker head sculpt is a few hours from casting him.
gloves will be done tonight .
Pants are still in works.

some good news, I have the rest of the shirts and ties coming this week, I have the socks next week, the jackets have been sent to me as well as the vests, working on the base design now and the new Joker head sculpt is a few hours from casting him.
gloves will be done tonight .
Pants are still in works.

Sweet! Can't wait to see the new sculpt!

Sounds great. If I remember correctly you said the new sculpt was not going to be anything noticeable but to yourself right? Is that still the case or did you change it up quite a bit? Either way I'm just as excited to see.

Sounds great. If I remember correctly you said the new sculpt was not going to be anything noticeable but to yourself right? Is that still the case or did you change it up quite a bit? Either way I'm just as excited to see.

the sculpt is definetely noticeable. I was shocked when I saw it. It has the same exact expression but it is 100x more accurate as crazy as that is. He gave the lips and scarring more texture as well as fix the scar on the right side. The sculpt not only looks more accurate but he looks more pissed.

the sculpt is definetely noticeable. I was shocked when I saw it. It has the same exact expression but it is 100x more accurate as crazy as that is. He gave the lips and scarring more texture as well as fix the scar on the right side. The sculpt not only looks more accurate but he looks more pissed.

thanks Lance. I think you're getting one as well, right? I spoke to Bobby today, and man am I excited over this piece.

Hopefully just in time for Christmas!

:yess:

yea I am getting one. So the five of us and Nolan

I'm on the list too.:wave

This is a post Bobby made in the 1/6 scale thread:

(Bobby C)
Hi Guys, I felt 10 was a fair # for everyone, However I may only do 6 1/3rds, due to the difficulty in getting the outfits done.
I know I can get my end done ,but I hate waiting on the clothes .
I think I received over 150 emails alone on the 1/6th head maybe even more , I spent the better part of last night going through them because some of the board members have 3 names, board names , a bit confusing for my pea brain.
I don't know if i will make one for myself , I have been looking forward to the 1/3 rd .
Agent 23 is on the 1/3rd
Wofford
Lance
Nolan
Myself
Steve
Brett
Nick
Thanks Guys, hope it sheds more light .

Back