1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sculpt is definetely noticeable. I was shocked when I saw it. It has the same exact expression but it is 100x more accurate as crazy as that is. He gave the lips and scarring more texture as well as fix the scar on the right side. The sculpt not only looks more accurate but he looks more pissed.

Holy moly - can't wait to see

IMG_92972-1.jpg

this is one hell of a sculpt. the likeness is amazing.

sure can I have a few pics to show you , Please email me I will send them tonight
Thanks

This may be a dumb question...sorry if it is :eek:

Is this going to be a statue or figure?

I'm going to go with statue

Is it a portfolio piece?

Or is it a commission for a private collector?

If it's a commission, that person must be extatic about this statue!

It realy is an incredible likeness!

Limited run for about 6 or 7 individuals, one of whom is none other than Christopher Nolan himself

Thanks for the info.

this has nothing to do with this thread, but Fancy Fancy, your sig creeps me the EFF out!!

:horror:horror:horror

Thanks for the compliment. :)

Meg Mucklebones is on my want list for a 1/4 or 1/3 maquette from Sideshow.

Yeh, I may have to put you on ignore so I don't see it.

Don't worry I will soon change it to a top 10 most wanted Premium Format signature.

Hi guys, the revised sculpture is almost done , I should say stronger likeness, correcting the scars slightly more aggressive looking .
I do have the jacket and vest in possesion.
Jacket major revisions
Vest is excellent
Shirt Excellent
Shoes Excellent
Hope to have the ties today.
Thanks

Hi guys, the revised sculpture is almost done , I should say stronger likeness, correcting the scars slightly more aggressive looking .
I do have the jacket and vest in possesion.
Jacket major revisions
Vest is excellent
Shirt Excellent
Shoes Excellent
Hope to have the ties today.
Thanks

Did you get my email Bobby? I sent it from my phone yesterday so I'm not sure if it went through or not.

Back