1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/30 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Looks sick! I wanna throw out one thing, and this will probably be meaningless since you're probably in the finishing stages of production, but imho the the only thing I don't like is how elongated the face is between the eyes and nose. That's the one thing that's throwing it off for me personally. I did a quick photo Mod to illustrate what I mean.

Your pic (Left) side by side with my Mod:

cc.jpg
ccmodmf7.jpg

To my eye, the Mod looks more accurate. Again, this is just my opinion. As far as the actual work you've done, sweet lord, it's nothing short of breath taking. Hope you have success selling these, truly works of art man. Respect.

I wanted to back this up, I agree with what Devil666 did, the face still was too long....or to me it appeared as if the eyes were too high on the head and the nose was too long for Ledger. Devil's photoshop illustrates it perfectly!

Other than that, it is an AMAZING piece. The best bust of the Ledger Joker there is!

OH MY LORD, that is Freakin insane! Love it! Worth the wait. I'm so getting a 1/3rd!

Hi Guys thanks for the comments and critiques, It will be easy for me to do any changes on a 1/3rd head of course.
we should be getting this scanned real soon then it is down hill from there.
I will take note of the eyes possibly being to high up, the funny thing is in person if I was to change the sculpt it would look like a super deform.
based on my face features at 5 foot 10 and heath is 6 foot or above, My nose distance is the same exact.
but all this is truly trial and error , lots of error .
but seriously Thanks for the kind words.
The Crow is now on the work bench.

Bobby,

Each piece you produce is totally amazing, they leave me speechless. A fantastic job, really fantastic!

Andy

Dude that is freakin awsome! you are very talented. keep up the good work.

Will you offer paint apps on the 1/3rd, for an extra cost of course? I don't think i could do anywhere near that good a job myself LOL

That is impressive!! Perfection.

man, what do you do that you have access to all this crazy materials!? nice job

Hi guys the 1/3rd will be painted to the customer specifications.
since they are silicon most people on the boards just want to get it and display it.
if you decide to get a clown figure then you will have contact with me during the paint to make sure it is exact to what you want.
since it will be limited each person will have there own special piece.
everyone like different parts of the movie.

Amazing stuff...sooo creepy. I like it! :)

Back