1:2 Morgul Lord (Witch-King)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
yeah that range would be expensive for me as well, considering the upcoming orders.
BTW, my wait list for Frodo still not converted, although I am one of the first to get in the list(the day it was announced to sold out in the newsletter). I hope I can get it and continue PF line as well

Is it that much cheaper to get this direct from SS? No exclusive, why not go with a dealer? :confused:

LOTRFan said:
Is it that much cheaper to get this direct from SS? No exclusive, why not go with a dealer? :confused:

Actually, I only deal with Dark Shadow and Razorsedge and neither Mike nor Adam has this in their stock.

Another good point with SS is, I really am happy of shipment with FEDEX. Although it is more expensive, it is so fast and sometimes saves me from Custom stuck problems.
USPS all the time stucks at the customs :(:monkey4

regardless, I am sure my wait list will be converted, may be I will open a new thread for the wait list numbers :monkey5

I wish this bust go from 200 to 250 average will be aceptable and i think ill buy it, i dont have to much space to buy many bustsof that scale and the ML is my favorite bad guy.

gambit said:
Actually, I only deal with Dark Shadow and Razorsedge and neither Mike nor Adam has this in their stock.

Another good point with SS is, I really am happy of shipment with FEDEX. Although it is more expensive, it is so fast and sometimes saves me from Custom stuck problems.
USPS all the time stucks at the customs :(:monkey4

regardless, I am sure my wait list will be converted, may be I will open a new thread for the wait list numbers :monkey5

Sorry man, I got Mike's last one :lol

If you want I'll keep an eye out for it at other dealers.

I'm a little unsure about the variable size of this line. I'm not sure I want one bust in 1:2 scale, another at 1:1 an additional at 3:4. I prefer them all to be the same scale for display purposes. We shall see.

Fritz said:
I'm a little unsure about the variable size of this line. I'm not sure I want one bust in 1:2 scale, another at 1:1 an additional at 3:4. I prefer them all to be the same scale for display purposes. We shall see.

I agree, I think they said it'd be between 1:2 and 1:3 scale. Another deterint to what could be a great line. Hopefully we'll get some more info on this tonight.

Fritz said:

I am going to kinda trust that they are doing it for good reasons. Picture the ML one next to say a GTW one, where GTW has a hand as part of the sculpt and the very top portion of his staff.

If the scale was identical the head/shoulders would be exactly the same and with the hand/staff the GTW one would look substantially bigger. If they scaled GTW's head/shoulders down a bit the pieces seem like they would at least "appear" to be closer in scale.

I don't KNOW that this is why they are doing it but it seems reasonable. Also, the release kinda hints at that logic:

"With the new Legendary Scale format, there is no restriction to a strict scale such as 1:2 or 1:3, so that the most optimum scale and design can be utilized for each character.

Some pieces in this format may have a more traditional bust cut composition, while others may be more ambitious in their presentation, which may involve larger sections of the body including arms and props, etc."

You probably right. I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing. But that doesn't mean I don't have to worry. :wacky :D

Looks really cool but gonna have to pass. The price tag and size are a bit too much for me with everything else. It is rather impressive though.

Polystone and fiberglass. So I imagine the mask portion and shoulder pauldrons will have the same texture and feel as the UC Warmask and Sauron's helm. This looks very cool, but its overpriced for me.

Definitely looks awesome!!! Will probably try to get a better price through a retailer though.

Darth Loki said:
Looks really cool but gonna have to pass. The price tag and size are a bit too much for me with everything else. It is rather impressive though.

Exactly my thoughts. Looks really impressive and huge. However, with all the coming stuff in 4th quarter I am not sure if I can do this

Why a neutral base? I see all the time folks asking for more creativity in the bases and SS does it then someone still complains. :rotfl

I love everything about this except the fact that I have no where to put it.

oxbeard said:
Definitely looks awesome!!! Will probably try to get a better price through a retailer though.

I'd expect this to be around $200 from our retailers so that makes it a little more reasonable.

Back