1:2 Morgul Lord (Witch-King)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
No, that's smaller than a 1:1 but bigger than a 1:4 scale.

These are just busts though. So won't it be about twice the size of an average GG bust?

Almost a human head, i think they will make it with the helm so it will be really big thats why they choose to make a 1:2 scale bust of the Morgul Lord.

Looks awesome but I don't think I'll be collecting these unless the price is right.

jlcmsu said:
Looks awesome but I don't think I'll be collecting these unless the price is right.
O_RLY.jpg

Hmmm...this new line of busts may be a great opp. for us to get a 1/4 scale Balrog bust!

:)

Gruson said:
Hmmm...this new line of busts may be a great opp. for us to get a 1/4 scale Balrog bust!

:)

ignore.gif

As if this 1:2 Morgul Lord wont be bad enough for my CC, you just had to say that didnt you :emperor

I want it but the overall price will really decide whether I get it. What irritates me is that the Witch-King 12" is probably shelved for a while....:mad:

Mmm...just have to wait and see. But I don't think I'll make space for big busts.

I'm holding back any judgement on this line until we get more pics, prices, and information. It sounds like it will bounce around each license, and I don't want to wait a year in between LOTR busts.

A Balrog bust would be cool as would Sauron. I don't care if LOTR is stretched way out between busts. I'm mor concered with the fact the price might be too much for me.

Back