1:2 Endoskeleton bust - Chronicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its in stock at just about every major retailer. :huh

Chronicle and BBTS are sold out. I see SS still has them, but who knows how many and there is not much incentive for CC to advertise for them if their own stock is gone already. I am surprised how little info or pics there has been, you would think someone would be posting about it.

Chronicle

We are thrilled to say that we will be receiving our shipment of the Terminator Genisys 1:2 Scale Endo Bust sometime next week and we would like to send you the shipping invoice for the delivery cost.

Received mine but unfortunately will be going back to SS for a replacement.

The bust looks great but one of the chest pipes had snapped off along with a small back section. The base it doesn't sit correctly it's like something is missing from the bottom where the bust meets the base it just wobbles around and digs into the base unit.

One strange issue the battery compartment which is supposed to just fall out when you tilt it does not and for the life of me I can't get it out. Messaged CC directly they just told me it falls out when tilted but told them it doesn't and not heard anything back.

Some parts on the bust are extremely fragile so anyone waiting on this i recommend caution when handling

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like it's a piece of junk. Hopefully you get it sorted it out.

Hi guys, today I received this piece. I must say it looks pretty impressive in hand.

68fea04bb63da6a643ed13d9d2268545.jpg

38ecfbec77e852a8ab7860bb25bfed6b.jpg

3841044ddfce4a44d73764b18b0fa0e8.jpg

Back