1:2 Endoskeleton bust - Chronicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Genisys is at least entertaining. It's not in the same league as T1/T2 but I don't think anyone ever expected it to be.

Also, I re-watched Terminator Genisys the other day. It obviously isn't in the same league as T1 or T2. But it really isn't as bad as people make out. I enjoyed it the first time I watched it upon release. And I enjoyed it again last week. easily the best of the rest (not super high praise I know, but still...) The endos in it look pretty decent imo.
Exactly, I don't understand the hate it gets.

You are?

And I sold my damaged Arnie bust, kind of regretting that now lol. I'm tempted by this, but we'll see if I can actually afford it as I'm also tempted by several other very expensive Alien/Predator items.

I like all the Terminator movies to some degree, I just wouldn't buy expensive collectibles from any of the films apart from 1 and 2. This is looking really nice however. I do wish Chronicle had a T1 or T2 licence.

Up for pre-order tomorrow.

If you buy this you will get $100 off the clean Arnie Bust although they only have a 'few' left.
I think they're struggling with that clean version...

Up for pre-order tomorrow.

If you buy this you will get $100 off the clean Arnie Bust although they only have a 'few' left.
I think they're struggling with that clean version...

Clean version was always going to sell the worst of the 3, but it was created in conjunction with the BD one so they had less invested vs a one off piece.

TGEndo.jpg

Also, I re-watched Terminator Genisys the other day. It obviously isn't in the same league as T1 or T2. But it really isn't as bad as people make out. I enjoyed it the first time I watched it upon release. And I enjoyed it again last week. easily the best of the rest (not super high praise I know, but still...) The endos in it look pretty decent imo.

Same. T3 made me "huh?" by casting Nick Stahl. Everything about it felt rushed. All the bang for no substance.
T4 is good on concept but then everything about John Conner got derailed by T:RIP (which no one cares about anyway) Also the movie itself is soooooo dull.
T5 is very wacky by its own but at least watchable and doesn't take itself too seriously like the T3 and T4. It's the most watchable later Terminator in my book.

At least I could pretend there's no scene no after credits scene of T5 and it just ended just like that. :p

Nick Stahl was a weird choice for John Connor. I will say he did a pretty decent job all things considered. I think Bale was an excellent Connor too. It's to bad the script wasn't in his favor. Being a huge Terminator fan I enjoy all of the films. T1/T2 are In a league of their own, but the rest are still enjoyable simply because they're in the terminator "universe" so to speak. I like that Salvation at least tried to take the series in a different direction, it also lacks the ridiculous self deprecating humor that T3 and Genisys seem to favor. This endo bust looks great though. Pretty neat to see that it's going to be chromed.

Finally pulled the trigger on this and ordered, love my 1/2 scale battle damaged bust and they say they are going to get this looking proper chrome with a good weight so I am all in!

I have those on order, the chrome was the final selling point, that and I have the other 2 busts. I am going to put regular Terminator metal plaques on them.

I dont mind Genisys and T3 but the humor should have been cut. The thing I dislike most in both films is this 12 year old schoolboy approach to "oh, they are going to hump, it's their fate" and all the "we are naked together and shy and crap like that that panders to 6th grade boys.

Brian I am interested how you are going to do this?
I will do up a design with "The Terminator" on it in the proper font and have it printed on a metal plaque.
I use "Plaques 4 Props" he is fast, fair and reliable.
I will size it to fit over the existing area. I will have to bend it a bit by rolling it over a cylindrical object.
here are some I did for the Terminator busts:
(the pic with the Chronicle bust, that is not the plaque for it. I am just showing where it will go inside the frame)
20190124_235929.jpg
20190125_000132.jpg

Attachments

• 20190124_220245.jpg
    20190124_220245.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 78
Back