1:2 Endoskeleton bust - Chronicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do up a design with "The Terminator" on it in the proper font and have it printed on a metal plaque.
I use "Plaques 4 Props" he is fast, fair and reliable.
I will size it to fit over the existing area. I will have to bend it a bit by rolling it over a cylindrical object.
here are some I did for the Terminator busts:
(the pic with the Chronicle bust, that is not the plaque for it. I am just showing where it will go inside the frame)
View attachment 441444
View attachment 441445

I'm very interested in your plaque idea. Any plans to sell copies? Do you have other plaques that you've done? Do you have a website or Facebook?

You're correct Brian, no humor for Terminator. I want to be afraid of Terminators, of Skynet. Even the "good" ones should induce fear. There are humans that are either coerced, or willing work for Skynet in the future.

This new movie, I'm hopeful, but have serious doubts about it. I don't trust Cameron. I believe that Arnold, and Linda Hamilton are not necessary for a Terminator movie. The characters of Sarah, John, and Kyle served their purpose in The Terminator and Terminator 2. A movie set in the future war would work, and a TV to continue that theme would be nice.

You're correct Brian, no humor for Terminator. I want to be afraid of Terminators, of Skynet. Even the "good" ones should induce fear. There are humans that are either coerced, or willing work for Skynet in the future.

This new movie, I'm hopeful, but have serious doubts about it. I don't trust Cameron. I believe that Arnold, and Linda Hamilton are not necessary for a Terminator movie. The characters of Sarah, John, and Kyle served their purpose in The Terminator and Terminator 2. A movie set in the future war would work, and a TV to continue that theme would be nice.

I'm such a Terminator fanboy I like them all, obviously nothing can touch T1 and T2, only thing that bugs me in the new ones is the comedy and PG rating it's utterly pathetic in a Terminator Film and only hope they have learned from their mistakes in the new one. Maybe this is the reason for all the secrecy with it?

oneye, I do the design and have them printed by Plaques 4 Props.
I don't mind sharing my artwork if you want to order or I can order extras and redistribute at cost if anyone wants.

he is on FB as Plaques 4 Props.

Any ideas for the plaque design are welcome. I will post ideas as I make them.

got an email off SS these are delayed a few months :(

What is with Chronicle lately? First Thulsa Doom delayed almost a year and now this. Anything non Dino related has taken a back seat.
Thulsa Doom was delayed from a last June ship date to 2nd Q 19. But last week Paul said they just finished the box art. Something doesn't add up there. of they had ever planned on shipping last June the box would have been done long before that.

No, everything including JP stuff gets delayed. The baby raptors were due out months ago too.

Good point.

Dinos aside, why just now make box art when last summer they were posting about Thulsa Doom will be shipping soon (but the box art was not done). Paul said on live chat last week that the box art being done means it will be shipping soon. Do you think they just sat around drinking Monster this whole time, or diverted the efforts to other products? Makes me wonder is all.

it's possible that with a low es of 100, they had to wait for a slot in the factory that would negotiate a lower manufacturing cost.

Where did they say there was only a Es of 100? Not saying you're wrong just curious.

lll, just realized I was in the wrong thread! And I posted ac link to the 1:1 endo.
u meant Thulsa Doom was 100.

Really? Again? These guys are becoming the Molecule 8 of statues.

Seriously.
This was first estimated for Q2 2019. Basically end of June. Then last week they pushed it back to August.
Now another delay? How far back is it now?

That is weird that this has been delayed so much. Though timing has never really been their strong suit with this piece. Why put it up for PO so long after the movie has been out? You think they'd want to cash in on the short-lived hype. I'm sure they're pursuing the Dark Fate license as well. Let's hope for better luck with that line.

That is weird that this has been delayed so much. Though timing has never really been their strong suit with this piece. Why put it up for PO so long after the movie has been out? You think they'd want to cash in on the short-lived hype. I'm sure they're pursuing the Dark Fate license as well. Let's hope for better luck with that line.

Screenshot_20190621-180115_Chrome.jpg

Back