1:1 SSE Nosferatu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratz! A few of these classic monster characters really rock! Schreck's Nosferatu is one of 'em. I'm not into these 1:1 busts, but I sure love to have a 12" SSE of this character one day!

...I'm not into these 1:1 busts, but I sure love to have a 12" SSE of this character one day!

He shouldn't be too hard to find on eBay, and I don't think he costs too much... just need to wait for the right one, since it seems the 12" monsters are starting to creep up on eBay.

yeah the 12" portrait is probably my fav Nos interpretation of the character yet.

this bust is just awesome.
I actually thought it was going to be a little bigger though since Im pretty sure Max was a fairly tall guy ....

He shouldn't be too hard to find on eBay, and I don't think he costs too much... just need to wait for the right one, since it seems the 12" monsters are starting to creep up on eBay.
Yes, I found one of those on Ebay Europe not so long ago. $110 if I remember correctly! These may be cheaper oversees, but then higher shipping and taxes come into play. Anyway, I keep on looking, 'cause I really want one of these.

Back