1:1 SSE Nosferatu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics??? ... :monkey1

Well I got it and it's awesome at it's #017 so that's cool. The problem is it's so friggin' big that the normal set-up we have at henshin hobby isn't big enough for it. I will take pictures but it's hard finding a place to shoot.

But the statue itself is beautiful. Best thing I've ever bought from SST.

Well I got it and it's awesome at it's #017 so that's cool. The problem is it's so friggin' big that the normal set-up we have at henshin hobby isn't big enough for it. I will take pictures but it's hard finding a place to shoot.

But the statue itself is beautiful. Best thing I've ever bought from SST.

Congrats on the low number! My first FLEX payment was last week, so I have another month to wait. :monkey2 Can't wait to see pictures to tide me over till then.

Congrats on the low number! My first FLEX payment was last week, so I have another month to wait. :monkey2 Can't wait to see pictures to tide me over till then.

Funny you mention that because I also ordered it via flexpay. :google

Guess they got things all switched around so I end up getting it for the full price at one time.

I'll have to call them to make sure they know not to charge me again. Does that kind of stuff happen often?

Funny you mention that because I also ordered it via flexpay. :google

Guess they got things all switched around so I end up getting it for the full price at one time.

I'll have to call them to make sure they know not to charge me again. Does that kind of stuff happen often?

I wouldn't think so... I haven't really heard of that happening before. I would double check to make sure you somehow don't have two on order or something, or that they don't try to take the other FLEX payment next month. Weird...

I wouldn't think so... I haven't really heard of that happening before. I would double check to make sure you somehow don't have two on order or something, or that they don't try to take the other FLEX payment next month. Weird...

I called them and what happened was that my flex-pay charge was first charged in early Feb (even though it was supposed to be a 2nd quater item) and the second charge was last week.

No big deal but it's all been explained.

Guess it was a small goof. No harm tho'.

I called them and what happened was that my flex-pay charge was first charged in early Feb (even though it was supposed to be a 2nd quater item) and the second charge was last week.

No big deal but it's all been explained.

Guess it was a small goof. No harm tho'.

They may have done the same thing to me! I just had a large charge today and I had no emails of anything about to charge and can't figure out what it could be. It really came at a bad time, but if it is the second FLEXpay payment on the SSE Vampyre, I guess it is better to get it over with.

They may have done the same thing to me! I just had a large charge today and I had no emails of anything about to charge and can't figure out what it could be. It really came at a bad time, but if it is the second FLEXpay payment on the SSE Vampyre, I guess it is better to get it over with.

Never mind! It was the Robocop PF! I got the notice last month and had completely forgotten about him!

306_panda_dance.gif

No pics make's me a sad panda :monkey2

jeez.
sure is gonna cost me a lot to see this thing.
.. just went ahead and ordered one .... :monkey1

oh thats an understatement.
Its the only 1:1 bust I really want.

Using my points knocked a little off of it and selling my Jaws and a couple other things will help pay for it. ... :monkey1

mine should be here this week.

But Im not gonna lie. I wasnt too impressed by pics on SF.
im crossing my fingers its just due to the flash .... :monkey1

#23 in the house.
wouldve been cool to get #22 of the 1922 classic.

Hopefully I'll get to open tonite and take pics.

..... for all 2 of us interested .... :lol

#23 in the house.
wouldve been cool to get #22 of the 1922 classic.

Hopefully I'll get to open tonite and take pics.

..... for all 2 of us interested .... :lol

Based on the color (since I don't have my SSE yet) I think you will like it; the pictures from SF were done using a fisheye lens or something and gave them a distorted look.

this thing is unbelievably cool.
Most fun Ive had taking pics of anything so far ....

the SS hat is the one I got from Rory.
figured Id take a few pics with it...

VampyreBust1.jpg

VampyreBust2.jpg

VampyreBust3.jpg

VampyreBust4.jpg

Back