1:1 SSE Nosferatu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know light plays a huge role here. But if you look at the bottom of the jacket, it is longer on the SSE.

Only because it appears to be draped differently; that is what I meant by arrangement. If they decided to sew the two pieces together in a different place, it would look longer. Compare the actual piece you are talking about and look at the triangle formed by the seam. The jacket is just closed tighter together, so the flap falls further down and appears longer.

The low quantity alert went from 40 sold to now only 20. I guess 20 people canceled. This should be around for a long time.

I honestly dont know what they were thinking when they set the ES's for this or the Color versions.... :monkey1

Now this is odd... I swear it was either today, or no earlier than yesterday that it was back up at 80 pieces left but suddenly, tonight is down to only 30 pieces left!! I went ahead and put another order in (FLEXpay) in case it sells out just as quickly as it apparently sold the last 50 pieces! Don't wait too long if you want this one... and maybe the edition size wasn't so high after all!!

Now this is odd... I swear it was either today, or no earlier than yesterday that it was back up at 80 pieces left but suddenly, tonight is down to only 30 pieces left!! I went ahead and put another order in (FLEXpay) in case it sells out just as quickly as it apparently sold the last 50 pieces! Don't wait too long if you want this one... and maybe the edition size wasn't so high after all!!

Umm dude, you better cancel that pre-order you lucky SOB: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=4290#comments

and it just says Exclusive. is that color Excl or SSE Excl???? either way .. congrats Lonnie ... Im jealous as a mofo ...

I gotta stop working so much. I miss these freaking contests all the time... :monkey2

Umm dude, you better cancel that pre-order you lucky SOB: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=4290#comments

No, I won the color exclusive, the SSE isn't in stock yet.

and it just says Exclusive. is that color Excl or SSE Excl???? either way .. congrats Lonnie ... Im jealous as a mofo ...

I gotta stop working so much. I miss these freaking contests all the time... :monkey2

I am way beyond blessed with being lucky! I have probably used up a lifetime of luck just in the past five years with Sideshow! :bow :blissy

I truly wish all you Freaks the best of luck in future contests! I feel so fortunate, that I am going to refrain from entering any more contests (excluding anything unique that might come up) for a while to give others a better chance. Thank you again Sideshow.

This is the one I've been waiting for. It'll go well with my PF Nosferatu/Orlok.

Did you order yet? I predict this will just disappear one day while no one is looking! :D

Yeah I got it via flex pay. I was torn, this or the Emperor and well, I LOVE me some Emperor but this is too limited for me to pass up. Maybe I'll grab the Emperor later this year.

I REALLY WANT ONE!! :emperor

Yeah I got it via flex pay. I was torn, this or the Emperor and well, I LOVE me some Emperor but this is too limited for me to pass up. Maybe I'll grab the Emperor later this year.

I REALLY WANT ONE!! :emperor

I went FLEXpay as well... once it dropped from 80 left to 30 left... couldn't miss this one!

noticed these are now listed as In-Stock. Which eliminates the Low Quantity meter :ogat

.. so I take it these are def shipping now.
Anybody gotten theirs??? I really wnt to see production pics... :monkey1

Back