1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i had the same issue last week, i had to pay for my ps4 & Gizmo the same day! i haven't checked if they charged my card yet but I'm sure they did, so I'm hoping they ship it very soon.i dunno about the xbox one...I'm still debating. As for standing in line for one,when i went to go pick up my ps4 at ebgames we were basically told no preorder, no ps4 so i wish you good luck come Friday!

Thanks bro! I have my doubts, too, but if not I can wait until it becomes widely available. In the mean time, I hope to have my Gizmo in my collection to enjoy.

Awesome! Glad you got your PS4 and it was not one of the faulty ones, I heard it's pretty cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still waiting for the last payment tonbe taken from my card. Mine still says shipping soon. Sideshows order system is messed up.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Still waiting for the last payment tonbe taken from my card. Mine still says shipping soon. Sideshows order system is messed up.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I asked them to charge final payment yesterday and was told, that they couldn't becasue it hasn't arrived in the warehouse but it should arrive tomorrow.

I contacted them today and was told it still hasn't arrived.

I asked them to charge final payment yesterday and was told, that they couldn't becasue it hasn't arrived in the warehouse but it should arrive tomorrow.

I contacted them today and was told it still hasn't arrived.

Interesting, my card was charged although the transaction is pending as a point of sale but it is for the full amount. They must of jump the gun on this one in anticipation of product arrival last Friday. Hopefully it will arrive this week and we will all have it by next week.

Holy crap! It's really happening, I just got my UPS notice from SSC on Gizmo; according to the notice arrival will be Friday! Yes!

Got my shipping notice as well, but he will not get here till the 26th.
Only another week, but the wait has been killing me.

Just got my notice too. Estimated for tuesday, damn you sideshow I've been off all this week! First world problems yo.

Darn it ! UPS will be delivering early Friday and I will be at work. Now I either have to wait for Saturday, if they set for delivery the next day, or figure out when I can pick it up at their hub later on. That mandatory delivery signature has gotten really- really old! Just really irritates me that I have to be home for most SSC deliveries. I guess the wait continues....:(

Darn it ! UPS will be delivering early Friday and I will be at work. Now I either have to wait for Saturday, if they set for delivery the next day, or figure out when I can pick it up at their hub later on. That mandatory delivery signature has gotten really- really old! Just really irritates me that I have to be home for most SSC deliveries. I guess the wait continues....:(

Same here, I was not home when FedEx came to deliver today.I'm gonna sign the signature release option so that the driver will just leave the box in front of my door. I work for Ups, we have the option of driver release on our diads so I would suggest you call them.

That won't work because SSC requires signature, unfortunately. I've tried.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Humm...FedEx notice gives me that option but I'm gonna call them now to make sure.

Edit: FedEx will not signature release because the package is worth over $100. I'm gonna have to make sure I'm home tomorrow...

Last edited:

Hey, just sign up for "UPS My Choice" on the UPS website. It's free AND it gives you options for deliveries. If you log in and use the tracking number you can click a tab that lets them leave the delivery without an in-person signature.

Enjoy. :)

He showed up yesterday! Extremely satisfied with this little guy!
IMG_0852_zpsc4f0b3dd.jpg

Got mine too! It looks great, I just gotta pick a good place to display it. I'm happy medicom gave us a second chance to own Gizmo, the prices on ebay were insane! Also, SS was cool enough to include a 2014 capturing archetypes twenty years of Sideshow art calendar with my order!!

Back