1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Gizmo today.

image.jpg

I would love it except it looks like even medicom products are susceptible to the dreaded sideshow lazy eye when they're distributing their products. :(

image-1.jpg

What do you mean mattman6886?
Is there a problem with the eyes not staying where they are supposed to?

I hope not, at this price and size that would be a huge disappointment.

The eyes on mine stay in place, but his left eye is more sunken in the socket than his right and his pupils don't line up. Same thing when turning them left or right with the little lever on the back of his head. Not a HUGELY noticeable thing, but I didn't pay this price for defective eyes. Hopefully SS will take care of this.

Man I hope Neca give us a mowhawk in their stunt puppet line, would be perfect for display with Giz.

Great addition to any Gremlin collection.
Wish I had bought one... but I already have a different Gizmo

This is appears to be a fantastic replica of one and should not be missed even if you have purchased another Gizmo previously. I did the same because this one was out of my price range at the time and now that it's affordable no way am I passing him up; my other Gizmo will just get a brother! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Monday for me, after missing my Friday delivery! So, from 3:30 to 7:00 tomorrow I am locking myself in the house playing my Xbox One and enjoying my afternoon/evening until the furry Gremlin comes home :exactly:. In addition, Going to make sure I feed him early and check my clocks for any mischievous unplugging :rotfl :rotfl :lol.

I'm trying to resist the urge to buy this guy but the pics and comments are starting to turn me.... ahhhhhhhhhh. :)

I'm trying to resist the urge to buy this guy but the pics and comments are starting to turn me.... ahhhhhhhhhh. :)

Agree! Just give in, by the time you figured it out that you want it you could have had it delivered and be proudly displaying it. Look, before this reissue you could not get one for less than 800.00 on EBay and once they are gone again they will be back up to those prices again so really you can't go wrong at 274.00 for such a great collectible. I have many collectibles and I've never seen a market value triple in value for a replica, screen use prop,yes, but not a replica item. For some reason, considering this movie is quite old, Gizmo in 1:1 form is a highly sought after collectible whether in plush, latex, which I would have preferred, or vinyl form. Again, you just can't go wrong on this one, man.

Hope you change your mind and get him. Happy collecting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who else is giving him a Santa hat just in time for December?

I convinced my better half that he will spend the holiday season in our living room :D

After a long wait- the eagle has landed! :yess: Love this little guy although he is a little smaller than what I thought he would be at 1:1 scale. Anyway here are some initial pics; got him tonight so lighting is not the best. Enjoy!

After a long wait- the eagle has landed! :yess: Love this little guy although he is a little smaller than what I thought he would be at 1:1 scale. Anyway here are some initial pics; got him tonight so lighting is not the best. Enjoy!

Picture number 2:

Back