1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can he actually sit down? I pre-ordered mine from SSC and haven't seen any pictures of him in a sitting position.

Can he actually sit down? I pre-ordered mine from SSC and haven't seen any pictures of him in a sitting position.

Good question. It does not appear that he has any articulation in the legs. And I think the first person that got him mentioned that in an earlier thread.

Amazing shots! They really make me eager for this one! I love the level of detail even on the eyelashes.

I cannot help but wonder why they included 3 baby pods instead of 5 like the movie hehe. I really hope one day they make some of the other mogwai.

Thanks! :duff

Superb pictures, VoidDweller!
Can't wait to see him in person... Hopefully sooner than later ;)

Thanks, optimus! :duff

Gizmo's legs have limited movement in that they can only be twisted around, including his feet. In other words, no bending action.

It's official for Sideshow Collectibles preorders on this one, according to their website : estimated shipping November.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Finally! 14 days and counting.

Your pre-order of the Gizmo 3D Glasses Version Prop Sized VCD (Medicom) (902055) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Friday, November 15, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 15th of November is gonna be a expensive day for me. Gotta pay off Gizmo and the PS4 the same day!

Glad to see the lashes are just that, actual lashes. I have always loved this little guy.
While I have one on pre order, it is for my wife. On our first date we went to the movies, and we saw Gremlins together. She has always loved Gizmo since, so have I.

Thanks for the great pics!!

Talked to SSC today about my order, they did not apply a credit appropriately and over charged me. Had to have them recharge me or it would have delayed my order another 5 days. Anyways, they anticipating delivery of their shipment by end of today and will likely ship out Monday. Weird thing is they charged a flat delivery charge of 20.00 without knowing how much it was going to cost to actually ship it. That bothered me a little since they charged it already. What are they going to do, refund the difference? Highly doubt but we'll see. Now because of their mistake I have two pending charges against my card...WTF! I even called them last week to confirm that that credit would be applied correctly, and, of course, they said yes! I just knew that they would screw it up. Glad to see others are now getting theirs, though.

I am wondering what is going on with my order. They have not charged my final payment yet.
Wanted to call them but got home too late yesterday to do so.
First time I got notified by them and they failed to charge me within a day or two. Hopefully they do not screw up my order.

That's odd, JQuest64. I say call them on Monday, though, because they charge me twice already in anticipation that they were getting it on Friday. So in other words, they should have charged on Friday for sure. Good luck!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Did anyone get a shipping notice yet?? It was supposed to be shipped on Friday...

Did anyone get a shipping notice yet?? It was supposed to be shipped on Friday...

Nope! And my status is still " shipping soon." Perhaps they didn't get their batch yet. Dang, this one is taking forever. I'm okay with it I guess (really no choice) but my mind on this week is on getting an Xbox One- didn't preorder this one due to funds being low during the preorder period so trying my luck at the midnight launch at my nearest Best Buy. Big spending week for me if can get the Xbox One and the Gremlin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol i had the same issue last week, i had to pay for my ps4 & Gizmo the same day! i haven't checked if they charged my card yet but I'm sure they did, so I'm hoping they ship it very soon.i dunno about the xbox one...I'm still debating. As for standing in line for one,when i went to go pick up my ps4 at ebgames we were basically told no preorder, no ps4 so i wish you good luck come Friday!

Back