1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness they are just accessories... that being said I wish it came with a couple more haha. When I was a kid for some reason the multiplying scene terrified me!

I cancelled my Amiami order for the ability to flex pay with Sideshow... I hope they get their stock soon!! I cannot wait for this one, it definitely is a conversation piece.

How did you cancelled your Amiami order? And when?

I'm trying to cancel mine too, but they told me I can't do that.

I replied them that I don't have the funds. So what can they do about it?

I really don't know if they can force me to pay or what??

Thanks!!

How did you cancelled your Amiami order? And when?

I'm trying to cancel mine too, but they told me I can't do that.

I replied them that I don't have the funds. So what can they do about it?

I really don't know if they can force me to pay or what??

Thanks!!

They never asked me for a form of payment, so therefore I am locked into nothing. I remember reading way back when I ordered that it could mean them banning / turning off my username or whatever. If it comes down to that I can just make a new user account with a different email, no biggie. I do not see myself ordering anything from them really anyways.

So if you did not give payment info I wouldn't worry about it. I hear they are a good company, but I could not resist being able to flex pay this bad boy. I did not even think Sideshow was going to be getting it.

They never asked me for a form of payment, so therefore I am locked into nothing. I remember reading way back when I ordered that it could mean them banning / turning off my username or whatever. If it comes down to that I can just make a new user account with a different email, no biggie. I do not see myself ordering anything from them really anyways.

So if you did not give payment info I wouldn't worry about it. I hear they are a good company, but I could not resist being able to flex pay this bad boy. I did not even think Sideshow was going to be getting it.

Thanks for the reply jra!!

Actually I don't give them any payment info. I always use paypal. So I guess they really can't do anything.

They've cancelled me before a few orders and never had a problem. Don't know what happen now.

So, how tall is he really? Does he appear to be 1:1 scale? Congrats!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Gizmo.JPG

Hopefully this will do for a size reference.

I was handling him a lot and forgot to smooth out his fur for that picture.

Would of had him yesterday but my mailman came super early for some reason and I wasn't home. Picked up the little guy today and he rocks!

If any one is curious about his articulation his arms swivel up and down at the shoulders and his head swivels at the neck. Pretty basic but works out nicely.

There's a hidden lever on the back of his head. Has three settings for the eyes: Forward, left and right.

If any one is on the fence don't be. Gizmo is totally worth it; he looks so life like in person I keep expecting him to start walking around. Definitely a highlight in my collection.

Gizmo.JPG

Would of had him yesterday but my mailman came super early for some reason and I wasn't home. Picked up the little guy today and he rocks!

If any one is curious about his articulation his arms swivel up and down at the shoulders and his head swivels at the neck. Pretty basic but works out nicely.

There's a hidden lever on the back of his head. Has three settings for the eyes: Forward, left and right.

If any one is on the fence don't be. Gizmo is totally worth it; he looks so life like in person I keep expecting him to start walking around. Definitely a highlight in my collection.

Awesome pic! I cannot wait to have this one. I will likely end up putting him in one of my glass cases. I love the accessories it comes with. It is too bad it didn't come with a couple more fur ***** to make the whole gang! I would love it if one day they came out with the other mogwai characters.

Gizmo.JPG

He looks fantastic! :clap Thanks for sharing! Now if only SSC would get their stock and ship mine already, Gizmo's brothers are waiting. :impatient:

If you understand spanish:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A07OySzta-g[/ame]

Hope you like it. :wave

Even though I don't speak Spanish that was a cool video; It shows Gizmo off nicely.

I didn't know his head could tilt up, down, left and right. I guess I was being too gentle with mine haha... :monkey3

If you understand spanish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A07OySzta-g

Hope you like it. :wave

Great video, and lucky for me I do understand Spanish. Really can't wait to get him. Unfortunately, according to an SSC rep, they have not received any updates from Medicom as of today :dunno. It looks like those of us who have it preordered through SSC won't be getting it until late October-possibly even in November. Oh well, I'll just be vicariously enjoying him through the photos posted in this forum thread :monkey2

I received my Gizmo today from Amiami. I haven't had the chance to take him out of the box yet. But from looking at him confined in his windowed box briefly, it's an impressive figure for sure. Glad I decided to order him after missing the first release.

Don't hesitate getting Gizmo. I'm sure he'll be a sought after figure once again after he disappears from retail.

I received my Gizmo today from Amiami. I haven't had the chance to take him out of the box yet. But from looking at him confined in his windowed box briefly, it's an impressive figure for sure. Glad I decided to order him after missing the first release.

Don't hesitate getting Gizmo. I'm sure he'll be a sought after figure once again after he disappears from retail.

Be sure to take some pics! I cannot wait to see more images! Hopefully Sideshow will get their stock soon.

Ok, here are a few photos I took today of my Gizmo. ENJOY!

Amazing shots! They really make me eager for this one! I love the level of detail even on the eyelashes.

I cannot help but wonder why they included 3 baby pods instead of 5 like the movie hehe. I really hope one day they make some of the other mogwai.

Superb pictures, VoidDweller!
Can't wait to see him in person... Hopefully sooner than later ;)

Back