1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was cool of them to include that but I wish it was something I liked or collected.

And you got the calendar too! Okay, now I'm really feeling left out. That's cool,though, that you got that stuff in addition to your Gizmo. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just bought him. Pairing him up with my NECA brown Gremlin. It's nice to be able to pick this up, since I missed out on the first version.

I got an email from SS telling him me I have to destroy Giz in order to get a replacement, how do I even start he's too cute :(

I still haven't had the heart to do it yet :lol Seems such a waste, maybe I can do dome gentle damage and salvage a new gizmo pose from it...

Got my Giz and he is off-the-charts cute. I'm so glad Medicom released another version. Sideshow also included a calendar, a Stitch Cosbaby and a Holiday card with a coupon code inside. That was nice of them. :)

Sorry for the grainy photos. The iPad doesn't have the greatest camera. But you all get the idea.

Anyone worried about him collecting dust or getting damaged if he's not displayed behind glass? Mines just sitting on a shelf..

Just use some camera cleaner weekly for dusting and some brushing ones a month or more depending on how dusty the area is where you are displaying him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Back