1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well.....there are bout 12 or 13 of em on ebay currently, so theres a very good chance these can be had for 100 under retail

well.....there are bout 12 or 13 of em on ebay currently, so theres a very good chance these can be had for 100 under retail

Of course they can... but then there is the evil doer shipping! Wooooooo...

and I hate to pay shipping and customs on that!

Can somebody give me the exact depth measurment in centimetres of the Iron Man 1:1 bust, please!?

yes !! even if you get it for 600 wich I think will never happed (mybe a deffective one) there is the shipping fees, customs fees.

one of em only has shipping of $45 to me.........no customs crap for me either :D.........but im still not planning on getting one any time soon, but u never know :rolleyes:

all those details are on the sideshow website

I don't trust Sideshow's measurment, they are always innacurate. So if someone could measure their bust I'll be really glad. I got to check my shelving space - see if he will fit.

I was lucky enough to have earned enough dough to buy this bust before I got fired from my crappy job :D

Hopefully, you didn't get fired, but got laid off instead so you can get unemployment for TWO YEARS :) By then, the economy should have been improved.

I was lucky enough to have earned enough dough to buy this bust before I got fired from my crappy job :D

Hopefully, you didn't get fired, but got laid off instead so you can get unemployment for TWO YEARS :) By then, the economy should have been improved.

Laid off sounds worse than getting fired then :google

Looks like I spoke too soon on being happy with my replacement. I checked where the bad areas were on the first one right when I got the replacement and it looked better so I was happy. I took it out to display it last night and noticed a paint chip on the red paint right where the gold faceplate lines up with the helmet. I noticed it before but thought it was a small piece of styrofoam that was stuck in the gap so i didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it but nope...it is a paint chip. I will put up a picture later tonight when I get home from work

I sent a little bit of a testy e-mail because this was supposed to be inspected before shipping to me and this should have been caught. I also said I can see why their QC is becoming so substandard because paint flaws and chips are apparently not issues to anyone there.

I don't trust Sideshow's measurment, they are always innacurate. So if someone could measure their bust I'll be really glad. I got to check my shelving space - see if he will fit.

I just measured him for you, he is 23.5 inches high, 18 inches wide at the shoulders, and 12 inches from his back to the tip of his chin which seems to stick out a bit farther than the tip of the chest piece.

Cheers!

And enjoy him if you get him, he is awesome. :D

Looks like I spoke too soon on being happy with my replacement. I checked where the bad areas were on the first one right when I got the replacement and it looked better so I was happy. I took it out to display it last night and noticed a paint chip on the red paint right where the gold faceplate lines up with the helmet. I noticed it before but thought it was a small piece of styrofoam that was stuck in the gap so i didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it but nope...it is a paint chip. I will put up a picture later tonight when I get home from work

I sent a little bit of a testy e-mail because this was supposed to be inspected before shipping to me and this should have been caught. I also said I can see why their QC is becoming so substandard because paint flaws and chips are apparently not issues to anyone there.

Sorry to hear that its got a flaw man, what a pain in the balls to get 2 screwed up busts. :confused:

If sideshow needs somebody to hand inspect their items before they ship, Id be glad to move out to California and do it. Ive been out of a job for almost a year.

Sorry to hear that its got a flaw man, what a pain in the balls to get 2 screwed up busts. :confused:

If sideshow needs somebody to hand inspect their items before they ship, Id be glad to move out to California and do it. Ive been out of a job for almost a year.

Yet you can afford two Iron Man busts. lol

In any case, hope you get a job soon!

I just measured him for you, he is 23.5 inches high, 18 inches wide at the shoulders, and 12 inches from his back to the tip of his chin which seems to stick out a bit farther than the tip of the chest piece.

Cheers!

And enjoy him if you get him, he is awesome. :D

10q for the measurments your the best! if the depth you gave me is correct then it should fit in perfectly into the display cabinet. Yep mine is on the way.

man! so people are just so unlucky. So what r u going to do??? send it back again??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back