1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I was reading this thread for a while now and was quite shocked and disappointed on what I have seen about this bust. I was almost gonna cancel my order but started thinking positive that mine doesn't arrive in such conditions like others (I really do feel sorry for you guys) and lucky me, it arrived safe and sound. Am quite pleased with it and am hoping for a Warmachine bust in the future based on the sequel that is. Here are a few pics. I wish the best of luck to you all and to those that haven't got theirs yet.

I've seen this bust myself and it looked perfect! Congratz Mancolo!

After watching the oscars I am even more proud of owning a collectible that got nominated for best visual effects.

In my opinion IRON MAN should have won the oscar from best visual effect but ofcourse the oscars always favors sappy sad misery movies.

IRON MAN ROCKS !!

Here is my big issue with the replacement one I received. While not a huge area, it is right on the front and very noticeable.

p1020671.jpg

A close up to show why I thought it was a small piece of foam at first look. It almost looks like a raised area and not a "chip" per se.

p1020676.jpg

Natrix, sorry to see that your bust is chipped bro. are you going to replace that one? or fix it?

I am waiting to hear back from customer support on what options they will offer me. It is more of a raised area not a chip so I could paint over it if I had a match for the red but it would still be raised and noticeable to me. I thought about touching it up with a little black but it is right on a red area so I don't think that will work either.

I am waiting to hear back from customer support on what options they will offer me. It is more of a raised area not a chip so I could paint over it if I had a match for the red but it would still be raised and noticeable to me. I thought about touching it up with a little black but it is right on a red area so I don't think that will work either.

Ask SideShow for a discount on this piece. They did that for me in the past. It's an easy fix. I say keep it and go for the discount if that is all that is wrong with it. You can easily iron that out. Just get some matching paint... ask them what colour it is.

pinch a loath?.. Isn't it pitch a loaf?...

Ever bag one?..

Yes... loaf. Oops!

Good call.

Anyway, now you're changing your mind to 500-550? Dammit Bodie!

I say this thing reaches the schmillions.

I would gladly bag my next turd and send it on over to you USPS Express Next Day!

Ya added the 50 bucks for a buffer..

I highly reco bagging one.. Use a clear plastic bag and just squat.. Pretty cool experience..

No need to send it over here though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back