1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now i'm really confused... there's been so much jabber that i can't tell whether any bust is a good one or not!?

Does a tiny fault in one of the painted black lines make the bust complete crap and a send back!?

Does a rough area inside the neck where u can't see (and y anyone would stick their fingers in there the first place is beyond me) make it worthless!?

CRACKS yes! PAINT PEELING yes! SIGNIFICANT CHIPS yes!

Any figure or bust will have flaws if u look hard enough (and with a magnifying glass). Geez a $1,000,000 car or a $50,000,000 house will have flaws!

I don't know what 'some' of you expect for your money. And i'm not talking about the buyers of ones that have 'obvious' damage! Nothing is perfect!

now i'm really confused... there's been so much jabber that i can't tell whether any bust is a good one or not!?

Does a tiny fault in one of the painted black lines make the bust complete crap and a send back!?

Does a rough area inside the neck where u can't see (and y anyone would stick their fingers in there the first place is beyond me) make it worthless!?

CRACKS yes! PAINT PEELING yes! SIGNIFICANT CHIPS yes!

Any figure or bust will have flaws if u look hard enough (and with a magnifying glass). Geez a $1,000,000 car or a $50,000,000 house will have flaws!

I don't know what 'some' of you expect for your money. And i'm not talking about the buyers of ones that have 'obvious' damage! Nothing is perfect!

Sorry but youre wrong. My $1,000,000 car has no flaws at all.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

man, i LOVE this forum! and i don't mean that in a patronizing, sarcastic way. :D

seriously, u guys made my day. was having a crappy day at work, then i came here and read all the "debates" raging back and forth (of which i was briefly a part), and instantly all my stress melted away...

at the end of the day, i think all these arguments are because we're all very passionate abt this hobby (except for a few cynical jerks).

and since it's an EXPENSIVE hobby, we kind of expect---no, demand---a certain level of quality. and that's justified. unfortunately, i agree with some here who say that the level of negative mud-slinging has gone overboard.

my question is: does sideshow pay attention to the fans'/customers' feedback?

I'll not be surprise if the Iron Man Bust will be offered as "2nd Chance" as it happened with the 'The Samaritan' - Hellboy II exclusive". Any smart, thoughful and mature collector can see that the so called "fantastic paint job that feels like a brand new paint of a car" as announced by Sideshowtoy is indeed subpar. I saw one in person and it is of what it is. I know...sometime it's difficult to accept reality.:duh

Anybody see the latest Sideshow "Express Update" email....$75 off the IM 1:1 bust due to minor "paint flaws" :rolleyes:

now you know what they are doing with the returns. what about the people who paid full price and have paint flaws do they get a refund for 75 dollars

I have to wonder how much it would've cost Sideshow to have someone who specializes in painting cars paint this bust instead of their normal factory painters. :huh

I did forget the comma. Good catch... Now you're ultimapoohead for even going that route... correcting my grammar. You ultimapoohead, I banish yee from these here parts, ya'here?!

Word.

I'll admit, it was a poomove. Almost as big of a poomove as combining poo words with old english. You may have won this battle, but I'll win the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back