1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it in the usa sideshow..

Show your support to the country that has bred you!!!

You have been getting greedy w/ bloated prices, cheap labor and porous quality control!!!!!

The chinese have been screwing everyone in the news w/ scandal!!!

Support the country that bred you..

Greed kills..

Csmoore and bowen have been stepping it up lately..

Watch your back..

Bodie has spoken

:lecture:lecture:lecture:clap:clap:clap

WOOOT ELI !!

I hope is in perfect shape.

Got my fingers crossed.

Good news I am going with a local dealer. If it gets in bad shape I get it sent back for a better one and probably don't have to pay until I get a mint one.

Sorry Bodie... no fun for you!

*kicks Bodie's ass*

Got my other one home yesterday, and it is in fine shape, nice paint app, no scratches or other anomalies other people have been hacking on this piece about. A few dirty/snotty fingerprints on it that wiped off with no probs, but other than that, its great. :D

Misc016.jpg

Got my other one home yesterday, and it is in fine shape, nice paint app, no scratches or other anomalies other people have been hacking on this piece about. A few dirty/snotty fingerprints on it that wiped off with no probs, but other than that, its great. :D

Misc016.jpg

PERFECTION !! there is no other word to describe them.

me and sling where very lucky.

such a Glorious Moment!!!

best feeling in the world opening that box.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KvnhbDzwE6Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KvnhbDzwE6Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

That video is hilarious! Is this a fellow freak? I swear there's a moment when he pics up the bust where it looks like he's contemplating making love to it hahhahahahah

Great stuff!

Definitely. Personally I know people are getting two to make one a different finish but if I had the money to get two I'd be making a Battle Damaged version. That'd be awesome

2395990559_b48b9f93f2_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back