1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. Personally I know people are getting two to make one a different finish but if I had the money to get two I'd be making a Battle Damaged version. That'd be awesome

2395990559_b48b9f93f2_o.jpg

YEAA BRO !!

that would be sick !!

Got mine but needs to go for a replacement due to some paint problems on the neck area and a blob paint on the face plate:mad: but still an awesome piece. And my son loves it.

P1010471.jpg

P1010472.jpg

TFL:D

QC should be ashamed of themselves.. For 700 bucks this should be perfect.. How some of these pass through QC amazes me..

On that note, WAaAaAaAay overpriced.

Screw the Chinese and their corner-cutting, unethical criminal money grubbing ways...

Sideshow you should be ashamed of yourselves offering this to your devoted fans at ungodly bloated cost and delivering it to your customers flawed..

I'm very dissapointed in your company lately..

QC should be ashamed of themselves.. For 700 bucks this should be perfect.. How some of these pass through QC amazes me..

On that note, WAaAaAaAay overpriced.

Screw the Chinese and their corner-cutting, unethical criminal money grubbing ways...

Sideshow you should be ashamed of yourselves offering this to your devoted fans at ungodly bloated cost and delivering it to your customers flawed..

I'm very dissapointed in your company lately..

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

AMEN!!!!

Had no idea the QC was so bad for the bust too! Just like the 12" ones from HT is having similar issues!

Anything in particular I should take a note prior to purchasing these, besides the chipping of the paints on the base? I'm tempted to buy these!

Well.....with so many problems occurring my suggestion is that you go the eBay route and find one that was opened or if you buy it from an etailer email them specifically and ask them to open it up and expect for damage....I believe someone posted SSC is doing that now.

well i recieved my iron man bust today and thankfully no scratches, lack of paint, peeling paint or broken switch. Just sweet, sweet iron man!!!! Gotta love that. It rocks as a bust - everytime i look at it i'd swear it was the real iron man in my lounge room (until i see it's only a bust!) great achievement by SS. Worth the price i'd say!

well i recieved my iron man bust today and thankfully no scratches, lack of paint, peeling paint or broken switch. Just sweet, sweet iron man!!!! Gotta love that. It rocks as a bust - everytime i look at it i'd swear it was the real iron man in my lounge room (until i see it's only a bust!) great achievement by SS. Worth the price i'd say!

Awesome news man! :rock I'm glad you got a good one!

You need to post some pics!

bodie, i find ur comment abt the chinese a little offensive. :mad: yes, i am asian.

you rightly pointed out that this is a case of SIDESHOW'S very poor enforcement of QC standards. so why is the fault laid at the feet of the suppliers? they just rushed out a job because it's highly likely it was sideshow that was rushing to cope with demand. sideshow alone should stop the rot from ever leaving their warehouses. the fact that they are passing these defective products on to their loyal customers reeks of major corporate irresponsibility.

just like how a car manufacturer is responsible if it's cars have faulty brakes. don't just blame the vendor that supplied the brakes, though they certainly have a part to play in it. blame the car company for knowing full well what's going on and still choosing to sell the car as it is.

Last edited:
Today 9 pm i recieved an email from sideshow that my status has been changed from IN TRANSIT EU to SHIPPED.

Today 11pm i've opened the front door cuz i was checking the mail. What do i see standing there on the porch. 1 Box from Sideshow with the Iron-man bust :chew . I thought that i needed to sign a delivery document??

This bust has 2 numbers on the box 565 on the side and 42 on the top.

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02686.jpg

Last edited:
bodie, i find ur comment abt the chinese a little offensive. :mad: yes, i am asian.

you rightly pointed out that this is a case of SIDESHOW'S very poor enforcement of QC standards. so why is the fault laid at the feet of the suppliers? they just rushed out a job because it's highly likely it was sideshow that was rushing to cope with demand. sideshow alone should stop the rot from ever leaving their warehouses. the fact that they are passing these defective products on to their loyal customers reeks of major corporate irresponsibility.

just like how a car manufacturer is responsible if it's cars have faulty brakes. don't just blame the vendor that supplied the brakes, though they certainly have a part to play in it. blame the car company for knowing full well what's going on and still choosing to sell the car as it is.

He insulted a nationality, not a race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back