1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW MAN !!

That is really bad !! send that back for sure and get an other one.
sideshow should fire some of there china staff.

I wish they made stuff here and stop giving them the work.
same problem we have here with the automotive industry.
ALL the work is going to ^^^^ing china SO BULL^^^^ !!!
keep the jobs in AMERICA!!!

I WANT TO SEE MADE IN AMERICA !!

some poor soul getting payed 3 bucs and hour wont give a dam about QC.

It's paid bro, and no way... MADE IN CANADA! hehe

Keep it in the usa sideshow..

Show your support to the country that has bred you!!!

You have been getting greedy w/ bloated prices, cheap labor and porous quality control!!!!!

The chinese have been screwing everyone in the news w/ scandal!!!

Support the country that bred you..

Greed kills..

Csmoore and bowen have been stepping it up lately..

Watch your back..

Bodie has spoken

Keep it in the usa sideshow..

Show your support to the country that has bred you!!!

You have been getting greedy w/ bloated prices, cheap labor and porous quality control!!!!!

The chinese have been screwing everyone in the news w/ scandal!!!

Support the country that bred you..

Greed kills..

Csmoore and bowen have been stepping it up lately..

Watch your back..

Bodie has spoken

usa.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
patriot.gif

SIDESHOW !! make all your products in amarica now !!

I want to see MADE IN USA !!!

Guys trust me !! I know I live in canada but I lived in miami for 3 years in 1985 to 1988 and my aunt is married to an american US AIRFORCE PILOT.

GO USA AND GO CANADA !!!

Look who arrived today. It is an amazing piece. I'm so grateful mine came perfect. Sorry to those who had problems.
Pictures to not do this piece an justice at all. Honestly.
Picture123.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Picture135.jpg

Picture133.jpg

totally awesome - hopefully all the shipments to Australia were made at the same time and are perfect like yours! Not like Scottbuckets - holy^&% that is so bad! I would be spewing if mine came like that! And we CAN'T send it back!!! Anyways will keep you posted!

totally awesome - hopefully all the shipments to Australia were made at the same time and are perfect like yours! Not like Scottbuckets - holy^&% that is so bad! I would be spewing if mine came like that! And we CAN'T send it back!!! Anyways will keep you posted!

I hope you get a good one too, man. Definitely post pics when yours arrives!

Yeah, I've got some stuff on PO. It may be a while 'till I get a few things though, since I've spent way too much these last couple of months.

How about you? :monkey1

same here - spent way too much - gotta cut back but that little voice keeps saying just get that one it will be your last for a while... yeah until i see the next one and want that too!

So in the last 6 weeks i paid for indy PF, rogue comiquette, princess leia pf and iron man 1:1 bust... and still i look every day on ebay!!!! totally addicted!!! and i see some others collections on here and think they must spend every cent they earn on this stuff!!!

so to answer your question - i have nothing on order at the moment but who knows what's around the corner!!!!!!!

same here - spent way too much - gotta cut back but that little voice keeps saying just get that one it will be your last for a while... yeah until i see the next one and want that too!
So in the last 6 weeks i paid for indy PF, rogue comiquette, princess leia pf and iron man 1:1 bust... and still i look every day on ebay!!!! totally addicted!!! and i see some others collections on here and think they must spend every cent they earn on this stuff!!!

so to answer your question - i have nothing on order at the moment but who knows what's around the corner!!!!!!!

:lecture :rotfl

I won't even mention what I've paid for. Just thinking about it... :sick. But hey, it's totally worth it in the end. I get so much enjoyment looking at these things.

yeah i recon, i just sit in my theatre room and look at them!! and people who come over who don't know ss or replica culture just stare in amazement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back