Prop 1:1 Batman Cowls?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they pop up every now and then on ebay, just gotta keep checking.. but its really pick and get lucky sometimes with cowls on ebay. I would recommend you make an account on BHOTB and seek out a veteran cowl maker.

I bought my 1:1 full Batman Begins suit off Bob Dullam, he is the guy who made the 1:1 Tumbler you may have seen and used to work with BobbyC. He was one of the first guys who did the Begins suit. But he sold his molds to Infrno. Infrno, i believe, cleaned up Dullam's molds and makes really amazing stuff with the molds. Most people go to Infrno. But you have to get access to The Cave site. There you will find everything you need. Belts, Capes, accessories, everything!

I believe Bob Dullham also produced a BB/TDK belt. Saw a pic on his tumbler thread, but could not find any other info on it

i looked closely on toys210's pictures and you can see a black rod in the middle...

the stand I used in those pics were from the master replica 1:1 helmet stand, I will take a pic tonite and show u

Here is the stand I use for my batman cowl, is from master replica

IMG_3809.jpg

And cowl will retain it's shape even without stand
IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

That's a great custom TDK cowl! Someday I hope to work in a good '89 or Returns cowl into my collection.

Back