【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I ended up trading the original doctor strange for BVS batman and superman, the head sculpt and small base sold me on the pre order my display just feels empty without a strange though, next year can't come soon enough

I ended up trading the original doctor strange for BVS batman and superman, the head sculpt and small base sold me on the pre order my display just feels empty without a strange though, next year can't come soon enough

Sweet deal, especially considering another Doctor is on the way.

You got 2 for 1? That is a good deal!

I was pretty happy, they were both the basic figures not exclusive but still awesome figures

Got doctor strange pre-ordered now the long wait.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

How did you go about trading? I’ve sold some figures, but never traded. I’d like to swap my Strange and order the Infinity War version.

How did you go about trading? I’ve sold some figures, but never traded. I’d like to swap my Strange and order the Infinity War version.

I just found a local collector and we came to an agreement I wouldn't trust a trade through the mail always has to be done in person

This figure is still going to look soooo good ! Loving the sword !!

Taiwan HT Expo this weekend

39400661_2221595064580131_4029930512045834240_n.jpg

39453359_2221595164580121_7872239157337128960_n-2.jpg

The hair and whole sculpt looks fantastic

I have preordered this guy!

I did not get the first release, was considering getting him, maybe, wasn't sure, but decided to get this one from star at his normal price.

I believe the sculpt and cape of his release have improved a wee bit from he first release.

I will try to however get a head from the first release to have more posing alternatives. I recently came across a battle damaged version of that headsculpt.

Dormammu I've come to bargain.

C14B097B-80FD-4C6D-AF73-B7F731266E10.jpeg

Tokyo Comic Con

0 DtOq2xmVAAE_9bw.jpg

0 DtORTwPV4AAgs6I.jpg

What happened to that hs?

What happened to that hs?

The headsculpt should be the same. It just looks off because the lighting is coming from down below the figure.

Still don't think I can justify another purchase on him... having the original that is so close to this version.
Guess I will wait and see on the headsculpt.

The headsculpt should be the same. It just looks off because the lighting is coming from down below the figure.

Exactly. If you account for the light it's the exact same sculpt. Same things happened last year. They're using the same display cases by the look.

I'm stealing this pose though. Looks great with those bands coming from his hands while levitating.

Still don't think I can justify another purchase on him... having the original that is so close to this version.
Guess I will wait and see on the headsculpt.

You should just sell original for profit and buy this one. Makes the most sense.

Back