【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Someone bought JUST the book from the 1st one for $174.87 a few days ago. Now there is another one for sale for $228 :cuckoo:. Not sure why anyone would pay that much but i guess they really wanted it.

I wish there was just one strand of hair hanging in the front like in the IW poster, but I still think I actually like the headsculpt on this better than the first version so I’m really excited!
f59632abcffa3cc1da72be0d6183f099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I slightly prefer the sculpt and likeness on the first figure and if I were able to source a brand new one for not much more than the original retail price, I'd be all over it.

I'm actually glad the HS on this version has no hair hanging in the front because, if I remember correctly, he only ever really looked like that during fight scenes (in his own movie, anyway), and usually he had blood on his face too.

I'm happy with look of both versions. I don't think one is "better" than the other just slightly different.

After looking at a lot of pictures, I think this one is better than the old one. Partly because of the hair.

You could add one strand of hair yourself and I bet it would look awesome.

Someone bought JUST the book from the 1st one for $174.87 a few days ago. Now there is another one for sale for $228 :cuckoo:. Not sure why anyone would pay that much but i guess they really wanted it.

Thank u for posting that made me feel so much better about the money I blew this year. Nice to know since I own DS #1.

For me no need to get another right now, think this is a "perfect" release re being his intro to MCU and plenty of accessories, great sculpt, paint, costume.

Thank u for posting that made me feel so much better about the money I blew this year. Nice to know since I own DS #1.

For me no need to get another right now, think this is a "perfect" release re being his intro to MCU and plenty of accessories, great sculpt, paint, costume.

If I had the first there is no way I'd be upgrading to this version. I think so many missed the first one as he was a relatively unknown new character. But as his involvement in IW was pretty big, he's a bit of a crowd favourite now. And yep, I'm in that crowd :lol

If I had the first there is no way I'd be upgrading to this version. I think so many missed the first one as he was a relatively unknown new character. But as his involvement in IW was pretty big, he's a bit of a crowd favourite now. And yep, I'm in that crowd :lol

I knew about more from some fast reading before his film than anything...then it waz the excellence of the HT release #1 and feeling like a DS really needed to be part of a comic collection. He's fine but not a favorite character for me. I am tho pretty fond of Wong:cool: - a fig that likely will never get made. Love the cloak as well - was happy the cloak continues to be a character in its own right:lol

I'm actually glad the HS on this version has no hair hanging in the front because, if I remember correctly, he only ever really looked like that during fight scenes (in his own movie, anyway), and usually he had blood on his face too.

Yeah I prefer him with this more slick and polished look, as it better matches his smug personality and reminds me more of a Strange who has been around awhile and is in full command of his powers.

I missed the boat on the first Strange and if I had that version I wouldn't bother with the new one. However, the IW fig looks pretty solid and should satisfy my Strange needs without needing to sell a kidney.

The one thing on IW Strange that definitely looks better than original Strange is the cloak collar. The original one wouldn’t sit straight up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the first Strange and I've pre-ordered the second Strange...sure it's merely an updated head sculpt, but it looks sooo much better in my opinion!

Yep, seems everyone is pretty happy with this version. Who knows maybe they'll make a Wong for the Dr Strange 2 film. Pretty sure that's more or less a done deal. (think I read somewhere Dr Strange is a Feige comic favourite).

Have posted this in a couple of threads, but it's a very good listen/watch. Russo brothers open questions recently after a screening of IW. Almost 2 hours of questions & discussion !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFuM1j1t7k0

They are so close i still consider them basically the same figure. Kind of like a 2017 and 2018 car that is the same but they added a new set of wheels, a new color and heated seats.

They are so close i still consider them basically the same figure. Kind of like a 2017 and 2018 car that is the same but they added a new set of wheels, a new color and heated seats.

Yep, thats why there was a dealer markup for a 2018 Tacoma Cement since its the first year they offered it with that color.
The newer one had more weight.

Back