【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just saw this now too. Totally off my radar as far as when he actually gets to us. But sooner the better. When was the original release date ?

I guess there could be another "Battle" or different version for Avengers 4. So they're prioritising this one.

Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Yeah I just saw this now too. Totally off my radar as far as when he actually gets to us. But sooner the better. When was the original release date ?

I guess there could be another "Battle" or different version for Avengers 4. So they're prioritising this one.

Original date was July 2019 - September 2019... This might get released on January.

Wow...another early arrival. The next few months are going to be full on.

OH god not again, damn you HT. I hope i have till at least feb. These releases are coming out ridiculously early now and now right after i just spent a ton on christmas stuff.

Yeah I love getting these figures early... but not all at the same freakin time and around Christmas.

All things considered, I still think I have a preference for the solo film sculpt. Not that this isn't excellent either, but there is something about it. Both are A level works. I do want to get the magic effects and maybe the new cloak parted out though.

oof very scared this will sellout, should I snap and preorder? Have had a rough week, so this may be 2018’s last #treatyourself gift

oof very scared this will sellout, should I snap and preorder? Have had a rough week, so this may be 2018’s last #treatyourself gift

If you don't have the first version and love the character, do it! But either way, don't forget to treat yourself once in a while. :)

Happy to get this early, but hopefully it's end of January or early Feb......

I thought the first release was perfect and this one would end up being lesser, but I think they're equal. The only reason I didn't end up buying the first is because I wasn't as sold on the character. Loved him even more in IW, though, so I jumped on this one as soon as it went up.

^ I'm hoping chinese new yr slows it down a little. I got stuff in jan and probly feb.

^ I'm hoping chinese new yr slows it down a little. I got stuff in jan and probly feb.

I agree with you guys. While I'm cool with early releases, between all these super duper extra early releases it'd be nice to take a breather financially speaking. I would much prefer to get him either in Jan or Feb as well.

Same. With so much coming up, I'd have no complaints if Sideshow didn't start shipping him until February.

^ Thing is i have mine ordered from timewalker and i really don't want to have to cancel on them. They are good people and i really want to start ordering from them a while and build some rep as a timewalker customer. I don't want to have to cancel stuff that shouldn't be coming out this early. I feel bad ordering stuff and then having no choice but to cancel on them.

^ Thing is i have mine ordered from timewalker and i really don't want to have to cancel on them. They are good people and i really want to start ordering from them a while and build some rep as a timewalker customer. I don't want to have to cancel stuff that shouldn't be coming out this early. I feel bad ordering stuff and then having no choice but to cancel on them.

The thing is, both HT and SS/Timewalker/BBTS etc...provide a window for release and willingly take orders according to that window. The figures get hyped and they want customers to preorder according to that release window.

If HT is going to go rogue and release something 6 months early on top of just flooding the market with all other kinds of releases, a business shouldn’t blame the customer if slight adjustments have to be made. Charge an NRD then and that can cover the cost of keeping the item for a few weeks on the shelves. Strange is going to sell out quickly anyway.

Timewalker charges few NRDs because if they did charge they would get limited business as a small business. Just part of the game. While not ideal to cancel anything the business can protect itself if it wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only just preordered this figure last night.... thought I would
have had to wait close to a year to get this, but the sooner, the better,
as far as I'm concerned! I only just saw the Dr. Strange movie for the
first time a couple of days ago, and loved it, as well as Infinity War...

Someone bought JUST the book from the 1st one for $174.87 a few days ago. Now there is another one for sale for $228 :cuckoo:. Not sure why anyone would pay that much but i guess they really wanted it.

I saw that book, subzero, can't believe the guy is asking that much for a
tiny one-sixth book, but someone will probably buy it... :p

I didn't buy the first Dr. Strange 1/6 figure, and by the time I realized
I wanted one - just last week... they were either sold out or had become
prohibitively expensive. Glad Hot Toys decided to make an IW version....

I usually just go by when TimCent88 get's them in. Usually when he get's them its about a month after that when we start to see them hit the US market. So like this month we will get Iron Spider-Man and Captain American from Infinity War and next month we should get Tactical Batman from Justice League. My wallet is already hurting a bit (puts band-aid on it).

Yeah for the sake of my wallet I'm really pulling for a Jan/Feb 19 release.

Back