【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Makes it more stable though. To much smaller and I’d be worried it would tip. Unless they weight it.

I'm hoping that's the case. They could really stand, no pun intended, to put more work into their bases.

So is there some kind of guide somewhere as to all the different poses he strikes in the movies, and which spell they help create?

Other than just copying the blogger pics, I wouldn't have a clue about the proper way to pose this figure. :D
I usually just steal a pose from secret base. They do a good job.

At the very least, the hair is sculpted differently.

It does make more sense. But Sideshow gets the solicitation info directly from hot toys.

Tell them that. They say different things. :dunno
I still choose to believe the source because SSC also says GOTG2 gamora is a "newly painted sculpt" and that's clearly not the case.

Ordered one for me and my twin brother got one too.

Waiting for Alter Ego to put it up and I’ll pre-order from them. Price is high but the people paying the obscene aftermarket prices didn’t help in this case I think. I expected it to be in the range of what the other Infinity War figures are at anyways.

Pretty sure I took it from their Facebook page. There you go again.

And I took it from Sideshow. Who get it direct from hot toys. Your acting like I made it up. Making things personal, again.

The Cloak and clothing are different from what I've seen.

It looks like they are using the old patterning and tailoring but with slight changes to some color and embellishments. It’s not major changes or anything most folks would notice.

Same sculpt, but just combed his hair back?

32824861_1057674337717916_5449686450578653184_n.jpg

Thanks for the feedback.

Of the two head sculpts above, I like the eyes on the new one, the way they are slightly turned. More like Cumberbatch. Although I like the sloppy hair as if he's having a more difficult time and the touch of white in the beard, I think the new sculpt is my favorite.

A must have for me. Sucks that it’ll release after the next avengers movie though :lol

And I took it from Sideshow. Who get it direct from hot toys. Your acting like I made it up. Making things personal, again.

Nah, just making sure you stay grounded and don't steamroll other members with your 'facts' again. Has to be done every once in a while.

Ordered. That's a tough wait but I was ready to go without one until his next solo movie, so nbd. :yess:

Same sculpt?

New one has a slightly raised eyebrow... and a slightly open mouth. Same face, yes, but look like slightly different sculpts to me.

Same sculpt, but just combed his hair back?

32824861_1057674337717916_5449686450578653184_n.jpg

Waiting for Alter Ego to put it up and I’ll pre-order from them. Price is high but the people paying the obscene aftermarket prices didn’t help in this case I think. I expected it to be in the range of what the other Infinity War figures are at anyways.

Yeah it's definitely a lot, but given the obvious quality of the figure I don't mind paying it nearly as much. And it's definitely far less than I would have had to pay for the first version before today.

Glad I sold the first Doctor strange figure today on ebay today for $480. Having said that though it's crazy how the price of the new figure jumped an extra $40 from the original one. I paid $220 when it first came out on SS.

Nah, just making sure you stay grounded and don't steamroll other members with your 'facts' again. Has to be done every once in a while.

If you think your “keeping me grounded” your wrong.

As for “my” facts. It wasn’t my facts I shared. It was an official statement from the largest seller of hot toys products in the world...a statement provided by hot toys. If they are incorrect then that’s one thing, but it wasn’t because of me. I share info, never said I made the info. That’s where you get it twisted. Sometimes what I share is spot on, sometimes not. But that doesn’t mean it’s unsupported or made up.

Thanks for the feedback.

Of the two head sculpts above, I like the eyes on the new one, the way they are slightly turned. More like Cumberbatch. Although I like the sloppy hair as if he's having a more difficult time and the touch of white in the beard, I think the new sculpt is my favorite.

Yeah the expression feels much more unique to Cumberbatch now, and is more than just that same "determined" expression HT uses in most of their other sculpts.

Back