【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Does the glow effect of the magic circle come from sunlight? Looks amazing.

The sculpt and the tailoring look awesome. Might have to grab this one soon. Still don't have a Doctor Strange yet...

Yep, sunlight happened to be coming in the window from that side so thought it could add to the "magic". :lol

Definitely one to have if you are collecting the main characters of the Marvel team. Considering his involvement in IW he was a must for me. I think this was a similar story for most who missed the first version.

He's pretty awesome ! HEAPS of accessories, although the double ring effect doesn't fit the hands given or balance well at all. That's pretty poor. Costume and details are very impressive. Box art is amazing too.

Here are a couple of unedited shots straight from the camera. The headsculpt looks a bit soft, but that's just my poor camera settings I think.

I have actually stolen a standard crotch grabber post for the stand as he didn't need the large flight pole for this first pose. But that works as well.

Excuse the neck protection. Didn't want to take that off just yet, as he may need to move house soon.

View attachment 450770

View attachment 450764

View attachment 450765

View attachment 450768

Dunno man, i think the double rings are glorious lol. Definitely makes him stand out once you find the right pose and manage to fit it on the hands like in my pose above. I think its the best accessory lol

Really really love this guy. Sucha great fig. Massive presence

Really nice pic !

Don't get me wrong. I want the double rings, it's the first one I went for but couldn't get it to work.

Could you get a closer shot of how the hand/fingers holds that ring in place. Be buggered if I could get it right going by the blogger pics. let alone the instructions......

Really nice pic !

Don't get me wrong. I want the double rings, it's the first one I went for but couldn't get it to work.

Could you get a closer shot of how the hand/fingers holds that ring in place. Be buggered if I could get it right going by the blogger pics. let alone the instructions......

Yea i got you hang on lol

Really nice pic !

Wont lie it is a pain in the ass to get it to settle just right. The blogger pics and the little instruction pamphlet dont really help. But with some struggle i find putting the thumb in first then bending the middle finger to put it into the slot works best

20190418_092917.jpg
20190418_092859.jpg

Its one of those things where if you bump it, it will pop out so you have to be gentle and it may take a few tries but its worth the fuss i feel. sorry for the sideways pics. my phone is being annoying but you get the idea lol

Cool thanks mate. Yes can totally see what you mean. I'll give mine a go for sure now.

Such a cool effect has to be used !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda considering buying a whole figure and then selling the fig itself rather than hunting down all the magic parts at a mark up....is that crazy?

I'm kinda considering buying a whole figure and then selling the fig itself rather than hunting down all the magic parts at a mark up....is that crazy?

Nope. You should be able to sell the fig for a reasonable price. There are a lot of magic effects. Might want to consider leaving one or two to make it more attractive than absolutely nothing.

You can sell me the figure. Honestly. Just let me know :)

Nope. You should be able to sell the fig for a reasonable price. There are a lot of magic effects. Might want to consider leaving one or two to make it more attractive than absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I was thinking I'd leave anything that was a duplicate to the OG edition plus the small orange wristlets since I have the time ones.

You can sell me the figure. Honestly. Just let me know :)

I'll definitely keep that in mind, friend! I'll need to check the finances when he hits Sideshow for wide release, but if I can swing it I would be down for sure. I'll be in touch!

I'll definitely keep that in mind, friend! I'll need to check the finances when he hits Sideshow for wide release, but if I can swing it I would be down for sure. I'll be in touch!

Great! Thank you for the opportunity mate!

Yeah, I was thinking I'd leave anything that was a duplicate to the OG edition plus the small orange wristlets since I have the time ones.

KEEP the small orange effects since the OG doesn’t include them! I actually added the ones I wasn’t using on my IW DS to my OG DS and it really makes the large orange “mandalas” look better In my opinion.

Niiice! Looks like Iron Man & Doc Strange are arriving at the same time.

Yep! I got the email for just these two, set for the 30th as well.

Just put a preorder in for mine. Hope it releases soon

I got my shipping notice from SSC tonight too. The good doctor is scheduled to ship on April 30th. I preordered in January so hopefully everyone gets their notifications soon!

Got my notice too. No word yet on my Thanos and Mk 50 though.

If it's shipping from SSC soon, I hope to get mine from BBTS in a month or so!

Back