【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

This has officially been moved to a Feb / March Release

^ That sounds a little snarky to me. You could have just said you saw it on ssc website.

^ That sounds a little snarky to me. You could have just said you saw it on ssc website.

It was meant to be snarky. He's asked this same question of me a few times before. And it's not like he's questioning in a polite manner. Plus, he deserves to be tortured for the constant torturing he's giving everyone by posting 894 time how much he hates the IW Cap. :wave

It was meant to be snarky. He's asked this same question of me a few times before. And it's not like he's questioning in a polite manner. Plus, he deserves to be tortured for the constant torturing he's giving everyone by posting 894 time how much he hates the IW Cap. :wave

Wow, glad to see I've got my haters on here! It feels good! :wink1:

Anyways, the dates on Sideshow are only estimates and recently have been largely unreliable with the IW line releasing up to 6 months early. So I'd say Feb/Mar release is absolutely not confirmed, just merely another estimate.

Also how is "How do you know? Source?" not polite? It wasn't intended to be rude either...maybe you're just looking for something to get butt hurt about since I made you finally realize how terrible the IW Cap sculpt is. :wave

Thank you for being a decent human being on the internet. :clap

Excited to see this coming early, especially now with Iron Spider out too.

Sideshow has been good about updating their dates based on what they know. They pushed up all of the early releases for IW. I think the one recent surprise was Loki.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

So it’s more like a December January release. I doubt sideshow is getting it at the same time as the overseas release date. That pattern seems to have stopped.

Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the e-mail

Your Doctor Strange Sixth Scale Figure item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Feb to Mar 2019.

If you have any questions or need to make adjustments to your order, you can do so through your online account.

*PLEASE NOTE* if you are on a flexible payment plan, no changes will be made. If you would like to alter your payment plan to coincide with the new estimated arrival date, please e-mail [email protected] to update your payment schedule.

We look forward to delivering your item to you!
ACCOUNT LOGIN

bring him on!!
had spidey & cap charge last week & today, so i should be caught up surely by jan/feb financially to be ready for him & tactical suit bats :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the email notice, too. I don't mind Feb/March. That should work out okay for me. Looking forward to getting him early.

Got it too! Hoping I can handle this. If my iron spider goes out this month I may be able to swing it. Just have so many other flex payments it’s crazy

The new year is going to be mental. Iron Spider, Concept MK 46, Neon Tech IM, Black Panther, Dusty Deadpool & now Dr Strange all slated for early 2019...and then in the spring the Infinity War line ramps up with the big hitters - Thanos and IM Mk 50. :panic:

Somehow i think IW Bucky will be early too. More problems for me no doubt.

A little surprised Gamora hasn't been pushed up, given the rest of GOTG2 is out already. But I am looking forward to Strange sooner then later (as with all HT.)

I hope Gamora stays where she's at currently - I have too much on my plate.

7aab6db5f22749f774e14cac9e5ebc52.jpg

c74aa7559e0e6849cf70073fd2d0b8b4.jpg

Back