1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Glad I held off on the accessory set for the 50, my favorite piece was the damaged faceplate, so a fully damaged helmet and a Stark figure for what I envision will be about the same price as the accessory set will be right in the wheelhouse for me.

All I wonder is which Team Suit HT won't produce so that no one can ever finish the entire team.

tenor.gif

It's interesting they're not using the new sculpt from the 85 and rather coming back to the 46/47/50. Wonder if the other didn't get approved by RDJ.

All I wonder is which Team Suit HT won't produce so that no one can ever finish the entire team.
:lol if that happens I’d bet Nebula personally. They’re making her but I wonder if they’d do two versions of her.

Actually, I think Nebula would be an easy one to do. The ones they wouldn’t do I’d think would be the ones that would otherwise require some effort in the way of having to fabricate a new sculpt or body.

It's interesting they're not using the new sculpt from the 85 and rather coming back to the 46/47/50. Wonder if the other didn't get approved by RDJ.

I think its more the fact they want people to buy the more expensive figure, and save the headsculpt for that.

Actually, I think Nebula would be an easy one to do. The ones they wouldn’t do I’d think would be the ones that would otherwise require some effort in the way of having to fabricate a new sculpt or body.
They have sculpts for everyone other than Hulk and Thor (I imagine for Rudd they’d use the Ant-Man and the Wasp version). I would think both of them will see figures.

Those are probably the ones they won’t do. I don’t think Professor Hulk even as a main figure will sell well, so I doubt they’d make a variant.

I also think Thor for this figure would require a different sculpt than the regular Thor. He had the scraggly beard without the tie and scraggly long hair with this suit. His Big Lebowski look, basically.

Those are probably the ones they won’t do. I don’t think Professor Hulk even as a main figure will sell well, so I doubt they’d make a variant.

I also think Thor for this figure would require a different sculpt than the regular Thor. He had the scraggly beard and scraggly long hair with this suit. His Big Lebowski look, basically.

This movie is so big, I think even Hulk would sell more figures than most of the Justice League figures (outside of maybe Batman.) There is money to be made here.

Is professor hulk around the same size as Thanos now? They could just repurpose the thanos body for hulk.

This movie is so big, I think even Hulk would sell more figures than most of the Justice League figures (outside of maybe Batman.) There is money to be made here.

True. But I think the majority of people only have one Hulk in their collection due to his size. I don’t think Professor Hulk would be the only Hulk someone would have as their sole representation. I would think only die-hard fans of the character, or completionists of this particular line or IW would get him.

True. But I think the majority of people only have one Hulk in their collection due to his size. I don’t think Professor Hulk would be the only Hulk someone would have as their sole representation. I would think only die-hard fans of the character, or completionists of this particular line or IW would get him.

Fair enough, but I think this movie will get a lot of competitionists.

To answer Rbeato, this Hulk is shorter than Thanos, so he would fit on a lot of shelves (I think he would stand about 15-15.5" tall.)

Fair enough, but I think this movie will get a lot of competitionists.

To answer Rbeato, this Hulk is shorter than Thanos, so he would fit on a lot of shelves (I think he would stand about 15-15.5" tall.)

That works. It would be a new body for him then. The original Hulk body is way too big

I must have missed this one this morning. What a nice surprise to come home to. Instant P.O.

But it is strange that they aren't using the same sculpt from 85 considering they're both slated to come out around the same time.

Too bad they didn't make the stand mimicking the time machine platform. So if they did release the whole team, you can have a sweet display.

Professor hulk will be my only hulk. :)

Too bad they didn't make the stand mimicking the time machine platform. So if they did release the whole team, you can have a sweet display.

Apparently they're only making one large display item for Endgame. Word is they've opted to make the Peggy Carter Dream House instead, complete with an RCA Victor record player so you can pose Steve & Peggy finally having that dance!

It is known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be the one that has a sculpt you can't use on any of the Team Suit figures they do make :lol

Back