☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Merry X-Mas〗

Awesome collection man , i'm not into statues but i can respect them . you have a sick collection :clap:clap

Thank you very much mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Merry Christmas!!! :)

Many thanks Sergiu.
23lo1vr.gif

Merry Christmas; Sarvesh

Thanks a lot Al.
23lo1vr.gif

Wow! Nice haul and have a Merry Christmas! :hi5:

Oh, and open them , open them! :lol

whoa, nice collection and display...

Awesome christmas haul! Congrats!

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 164〗

Great pics, great choice and display, and great update my friend, Merry Christmas ;)

Cool pics and the setup looks excellent!!! :rock

Really liking the Harley Quinn and Raven pieces the most as well.

Great pics, great choice and display, and great update my friend, Merry Christmas ;)

Many many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Cool pics and the setup looks excellent!!! :rock

Really liking the Harley Quinn and Raven pieces the most as well.

Thanks a lot bud. Even I am of the same opinion. As you must have read not that happy with Poison Ivy. But never the less it is a good addition to the cover girls display.
23lo1vr.gif

Grats on the new acquired Ladies and the EB Bruce.
The EB Bruce looks sweet, is it made like Hot Toys except its static or is it hard material lake polystone or porcelain?

Grats on the new acquired Ladies and the EB Bruce.
The EB Bruce looks sweet, is it made like Hot Toys except its static or is it hard material lake polystone or porcelain?

Many thanks bud. Bruce is similar to HT but static and no visible joints.
23lo1vr.gif

Just POed Enterbay 1/4 HD Masterpiece Terminator T-800 Battle Damaged Edition: :yess:

acmEkKDu.jpg

abucb9Vn.jpg

ady6evlI.jpg

adhfw47k.jpg

adlAO84w.jpg

abzvc4FO.jpg

adbIC8gq.jpg

WOW!! This is going to be AWESOME!

ENTERBAY is proud to present the T-800 (Battle Damaged Edition) HD Masterpiece quarter scale figurine from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The T-800 collectible is created based on the battle damaged Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in the movie, featuring with the newly developed head sculpts with lit-up LED eyeball, advanced HD masterpiece muscular body, movie accurate battle damaged costume, as well as other detailed weapons and accessories.

Product includes:
· An incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture of Arnold Schwarzenegger as battle damaged T-800 in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
· Head sculpture has LED light in right eyeball (red light and battery operated).
· A HD-4 battle damaged ABS action body with more than 30 points of articulation (Chest and left knee are the battle damaged area).
· HD-4 action body comes with the interchangeable battle damaged left forearm (metal made),an additional normal version forearm will also be included.
· Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved battle damaged hands
· Classic battle damaged costumes from the Terminator 2: Judgment Day movie. Several complicated procedures were done in order to create the vintage battle damaged look.
· Mighty weapons include: M79 grenade launcher, Handheld M134 Mini Gun with bandoliers, 10 pieces of the M79 grenades, One (1) piece of the non-used M134 metal made bullet, six (6) pieces of the metal made M134 bullet shells; and a set of M134 bandoliers (plastic made)
· The M79 grenade launcher is partially made of wood and some parts were made of metals. The M134 Mini Gun is made of both plastic and metal, there are barring inside the rotatable metal made barrel.
· Other accessories include: A large black carrier bag (able to carry the M134 Mini Gun), a grey T-shirt (non-battle damaged) and a grenade holster for the M79 grenades
· An exclusive Terminator 2: Judgment Day figurine stand

Body and Head sculpted by : SCUDERIA
Head Art Directed by : YJ
Paint Art Directed by : YJ
Produced and Manufactured by ENTERBAY

Last edited:
Back